Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
With January just around the corner, I would like to suggest again, something along the lines of "Meat the Founder" (pun intended)

Have a nice dinner with GTN Eric, pics or it didn't happen...
Originally Posted by futiles
Better yet "Where's Eric?" and the graphic could look like a Waldo shirt.
Why not just call it "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ?
Why not just call it "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Because there is no pun there...
Because there is no pun there...
Nope; it's a movie title.
Nope; it's a movie title.
Right, a movie title, with no pun.
Right, a movie title, with no pun.
Nope, no pun. I just suggested a movie title with a play on words based upon the fact that type badge idea was for taking someone out to dinner. Just a suggestion, it doesn't have to be used. If it offends you that I offered a suggestion that didn't have a pun, well, you know what, I can live with that. Happy New Year, everybody.😁
Create APP for the site on Xbox One and PS4

Pic because it happened, we did "meat the founder..."

Pic because it happened, we did "meat the founder..."
Smaller crew this time around... Now we just need a commitment for AF 2018
Airing it Out cars 3 achievemnt
Perform 6 Air Tricks in a single jump.
This will probably come naturally during your Stunt Showcase levels. If not, choose Radiator Springs Wheel Well Loop and you'll find a massive jump in that level that you can get 6 tricks easily on.
Smaller crew this time around... Now we just need a commitment for AF 2018
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Mondo caught the flu. It was only going to be Mondo, Mondo's Brother, futiles, dacoto, and Baboo, but, with Mondo out, his brother decided to fly solo.
While I've been having no luck with Mystery Badge I, I thought of a silly one

I'm So Ronery: Be the only registered user online at any given moment
While I've been having no luck with Mystery Badge I, I thought of a silly one

I'm So Ronery: Be the only registered user online at any given moment
Originally Posted by redjarman
Patient Gamer
Complete 100 Games with Gold
“it’s a date, baby!” - Unlock any date/day specific achievement.

It’s a date 2...5 or 10 of them...#3 for 10 or 15...etc

It’d likely be a pain in the ass to set up the badge since you’d need a list of date-related achievements but I’m not sure how many there actually are.
“it’s a date, baby!” - Unlock any date/day specific achievement.

It’s a date 2...5 or 10 of them...#3 for 10 or 15...etc

It’d likely be a pain in the ass to set up the badge since you’d need a list of date-related achievements but I’m not sure how many there actually are.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
For clarification, would this be achievements that only unlock on one specific date like the one in Saw fur playing on Halloween, or would it include things like the Calendar Man achievement from Batman?
For clarification, would this be achievements that only unlock on one specific date like the one in Saw fur playing on Halloween, or would it include things like the Calendar Man achievement from Batman?
I had to look that one up. According to what I found, it means you have to play on 12 different holidays, right? Or is it just 12 consecutive days?

When I posted the idea, I was thinking more along the lines of the ones from Master Chief Collection like "Play Halo 3 on the 6th of any month" or stuff like these two:
https://www.xboxachievements.com/gam...-Vacation.html
https://www.xboxachievements.com/gam...der-Signs.html

Those that are cumulative, ie "play minesweeper every day for 30 days" could be included or could (and probably should) have their own badge. They're similar, yet different enough to warrant their own badge.
Yeah, with the Calendar Man one, you have to visit him in game on each of 12 specific holidays in the real world. But if you're thinking of the Halo ones, then you're including ones that have multiple dates that it can unlock on, rather than just one specific date per year. Which, is really what I was asking. Smile

I had to look that one up. According to what I found, it means you have to play on 12 different holidays, right? Or is it just 12 consecutive days?

When I posted the idea, I was thinking more along the lines of the ones from Master Chief Collection like "Play Halo 3 on the 6th of any month" or stuff like these two:
https://www.xboxachievements.com/gam...-Vacation.html
https://www.xboxachievements.com/gam...der-Signs.html

Those that are cumulative, ie "play minesweeper every day for 30 days" could be included or could (and probably should) have their own badge. They're similar, yet different enough to warrant their own badge.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
How about something around Happy Wars, for those of us grinding to completion:

Badge Name - Requirements
"Unhappiness" - Started a game in the Happy series (Happy Wars (360), Happy Wars, Happy Dungeon)
"I'm SO Happy" - Completed a game in the Happy series (Happy Wars (360), Happy Wars, Happy Dungeon)

Something along those lines... Happy Wars is a fun game for a bit - completing it is a tedious, grind.
How about a badge for linking a Playstation account? Could be called something like "Bi-partisan", "Traitor!", or "Indecisive."

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account