A reintroduction

Introductions

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

So, it occurs to me that I never made one of these when I first joined, so it may not be a terrible idea to reintroduce myself as I'm getting a bit more active. I used to be pretty active on 360Voice when it was still a thing, but as a result of a few things going on, I have been in a bit of a gaming funk since about 2014. Now, though, I have the desire to play, but lack the time. A fair amount of my gaming time has been spent playing Rock Band with my fiancée, Adorabear, while just locking in my achievement a day streak that is approaching seven years. The last day I did not get an achievement was February 19, 2017.

When I actually have time to game, I like to sink my teeth into a good RPG, though I'm generally more skilled at music games and platformers. There are very few types of games that I dislike, which is good because I try like crazy to complete everything I start. My completion percentage is hovering around 99.5% and I'd still like to go higher, though 100% is not possible thanks to DDR Universe 3 and Voice Studio on the One.

In real life, I'm an accountant from Vancouver trying to allow his American future wife to stay in Canada after the wedding. I enjoy cooking, much to Adorabear's delight and am an avid comic book collector. I've been trying to get more badges here since I came back, and might even bring over all my guides that I have posted on other sites. I won't be spamming the forums to get badges, though I do have a habit of commenting back and forth with Adorabear while we are sitting beside each other. So, feel free to add me as a friend here.

Thanks for listening.
It's always nice to see people getting active, even if they've been round awhile. I applaud your reintroduction although some of us already know you in the gaming community, there are a great many who don't.
A Happy Welcome and a thank you for the friend add. It will be great to have you post your guides here if you get around to it and get you closer to more badges. Be careful you just might get addicted.
Hi there it's always good to have active people. Thank you for adding me as a friend, a word of caution the badges are very addictive on here Smile
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Apologies for not posing sooner, but wedding planning has been kind of taking priority for my free time as of late. I'm actually surprised I've remembered to check in often enough to keep that enthusiast streak going. Because yes, I am well aware of the addictive nature of badges. Really trying to not let them dictate what I play next, but there are so many badge related options. Dead Space... Chronicles of Mystara... heck, any Telltale game will get me two DLC related badges....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account