Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I've noticed the last two times I have clicked on the arrow that is supposed to take me to the first of the most recent posts in the "Other than achievement hunting" thread started by HyruleBalverine, it is taking me to the post made by Rainbow Dash that was posted on 03-12-2022 at 02:13 AM my local time. There have been two posts made since then, one by Futiles, and one by Nod Nolan. This thread is the only one that has been affected for me, all others are working as intended.
Status changed to 'Logged' - This has happened a few times for me as well. I'll try to reproduce it on my end. Let me know if this happens again or if others are experiencing this issue as well. That'll help me drill it down a bit.
Status changed to 'Logged' - This has happened a few times for me as well. I'll try to reproduce it on my end. Let me know if this happens again or if others are experiencing this issue as well. That'll help me drill it down a bit.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I just had it happen on Hyrule's thread about the remastered version of Assassin's Creed III. I clicked on the arrow and it took me to the post by Rainbow Dash that was made yesterday afternoon.
I think it has to do with the difference between going to your first unread post and the last post made in the thread. The last post information is what is shown, yet the arrow icon sends you to the first unread post which may not be the last post in the thread. Are these threads that you haven't visited in awhile?
I think it has to do with the difference between going to your first unread post and the last post made in the thread. The last post information is what is shown, yet the arrow icon sends you to the first unread post which may not be the last post in the thread. Are these threads that you haven't visited in a while?
No, when I go to my dashboard, I will sometimes see the new post indicator on the upper right of the screen that shows that new posts have been made and I click on that to see what's new. When I am on the new posts page, I click on the arrow icon expecting to be redirected to the first new post in each thread, but now I am being redirected to posts I've already seen. (Including when I clicked on the arrow icon for this thread.)
This has now started happening to me with the Submitting Badge Ideas thread. Ironically, it is also taking me to a post by Rainbow Dash (the exact same post for several days).
Same here, I can confirm this happening as well. 2nd time for me in that same post as Hyrule. It took me to Thijminecraft02's post at 03-20-2022 04:57 PM time stamp instead of the last post that was added.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This should be fully resolved now. I've rolled out an update to the site this morning to address this issue. Additionally, unread markers for individual forums on the main forums page has been updated to be more accurate too. Let me know if this pops up again.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - This should be fully resolved now. I've rolled out an update to the site this morning to address this issue. Additionally, unread markers for individual forums on the main forums page have been updated to be more accurate too. Let me know if this pops up again.
I just had this happen again on my thread about the missing ability to report or directly reply to posts. I clicked on the arrow and should have gone to your first reply in the thread, but instead, it took me to the first reply in the thread that was posted by Rainbow Dash on April 11th.
I had a similar incident last night too in the " Submit your badge ideas here " Thread

Instead of the newest post it took me to Thijminecraft02's Post @ 03-20-2022 04:57 PM. The post sits on page 3 and there are now 4 pages in the thread.
Last edited 04-14-2022 at 03:27 AM by MarvzMitts.
Status changed from 'Resolved' to 'Logged' - Reopening this again.
I saw something around 8:30 my local time that may help figure out what's going on with this issue.

When I switched pages from my profile to my dashboard, I saw the new posts indicator in the upper right of the page showed there was at least one new post since I had last been on the site. I hovered my mouse cursor over the indicator and it showed there were two new posts to view. When I went to the new posts page, the "Just Completed DLC" thread had new posts in it. When I clicked on the arrow, it directed me to the post made by YodinAlFadr on Saturday at 3:09 pm my local time. However, clicking on the arrow should have directed me to the post made by DXU this morning at 12:16 my local time, as it was the only new post made since I had last been on the site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account