Dynamic List: Easy Gamerscore Games

Gaming Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Here is a list I keep up to date as much as I can, detailing all the easy high value Gamerscore games as they release.

The stipulations are:
  • Must be at least 2,000 Gamerscore
  • Must be a relatively short completion
  • Must not be too difficult/time sink/rng/MP based

So, no Gears of War 4, Halo MCC, Elite Dangerous, Stellaris, Spyro, Crash etc. The game's are either too difficult, too long or too random to be on the list.

I NEITHER CONDONE NOR CONDEMN THIS APPROACH TO GAMING AND GAMERSCORE. HOW YOU PLAY IS UP TO YOU! I PRESENT THIS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO USE IT.

I also have similar lists on True Achievements, but they're split into two because TA lists only allow 50 items for some arbitrary reason.

The list covers stacks, too - so separate One / Series / Windows versions where applicable.

Have fun!

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists.php?l=4013
Rata's don't have TU GS, despite them being easy games and having stacks.

The guy who runs the publisher "doesn't believe in" the Xitilon method.
Thanks for sharing, I have not kept up with the onslaught of easy gamerscore games on the One with my 360 backlog. This is a great resource.
I christen this list "games that would screw my TA ratio"

Big Grin

Big Grin
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I knew it wouldn't be for you Wink

Big Grin
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
lol...Having not gone through the list fully myself, there might be at least 1 enjoyable game in there.
lol...Having not gone through the list fully myself, there might be at least 1 enjoyable game in there.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
There's a few genuinely enjoyable little games, but the achievement spam makes them feel cheap.

There's the Walking Dead collection though!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account