R.I.P 360 voice. All good things do come to an end.

General Chat

We all saw it coming...but it is sad to the site go
Well, I'm torn. I want the site to work, but, F those guys...
Originally Posted by futiles
I mentally committed myself to keep it running through the end of the year, after that who knows...

I'm curious, who said they still use the badge calculator? What is it calculating that you need?
I mentally committed myself to keep it running through the end of the year, after that who knows...

I'm curious, who said they still use the badge calculator? What is it calculating that you need?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I didnt say it but I do still use it out of habit, I have been collecting games that that are in for badges for so long and now it doesnt really matter anymore, so sad! would love to see it transferred over here or something like it.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The cynic in me says it's for referrals Wink
The cynic in me says it's for referrals Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Hmmm, that could be a possibility. Well, when the front page(or every page) of 360voice points to my GTN page, then you'll know for sure...

I'm mostly holding out for the year long challenges.

It would be nice to get some of those 360voice challenge features over here.
[quote=

It would be nice to get some of those 360voice challenge features over here.[/QUOTE]

Badges for winning challenges over here? I dont think anyone would be interested in that or a yearly viral badge!
There are already several badges here for winning challenges. Including the newly created one for Zombie's challenges.
I'd like the site to live long enough so the competition I'm sponsoring can finish at least... then maybe a new home for 2015?
There are already several badges here for winning challenges. Including the newly created one for Zombie's challenges.
Yes, but not the same as weekly 5 day challenges that we have all been taking part in for the last 6 or 7 years.
I'd like the site to live long enough so the competition I'm sponsoring can finish at least... then maybe a new home for 2015?
Originally Posted by smrnov
This is pretty much the reason why I am not texting Fshguy nasty messages every time he fixes something for free. I feel bad for the people that were actually trying to use the site.

However, Jan 1, 2015, I will be all over him if he continues to fix for free.
This is pretty much the reason why I am not texting Fshguy nasty messages every time he fixes something for free. I feel bad for the people that were actually trying to use the site.

However, Jan 1, 2015, I will be all over him if he continues to fix for free.
Originally Posted by futiles
I should have all of the referrals I need by then...
Originally Posted by smrnov
You know, If you just tell everyone in your contest you and your contest are moving over here, I'm sure you'll get a lot more referrals....cough cough..
I still use the Calculator as well, and would love to see that feature add here.
i never really got the whole 360v thing yah it was a kool site but it didnt interest me as much ta n raptr did back then
I still use the Calculator as well, and would love to see that feature add here.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
But what calculations do you like? Genres would have to be it's own thing, so what else?
I always liked the list of everything in the genres, telling how far away you were from badges, and the badgescore leaderboards.
I too miss the genre badges. I also miss the weekly competitions and having the ability to create your own challenges with tracking.
I would miss the genre badges, if they'd stop taking games out of the requirements.
I would miss the genre badges, if they'd stop taking games out of the requirements.
There was a group of people trying to get that taken care of when support was let go...
The genre badges were great, but yeah, I think something that would be nice would be the option to have any games with unattainables taken out of the calculation, but I realize *that* might be hard to do, particularly if each person could individually choose.

I, for example, would want Frontlines: Fuel of War to count, since I 100%ed it, but wouldn't want some game I never played and never want to and could never complete to count, if I had the option. I feel like, if that could be done, that would both satisfy the people who want to attain things and the people who want prior progress on things that are now unattainable counted towards something. But I realize something like that might be...tricky.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account