Other platforms, anyone?

PC

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

I love gaming across lots of different platforms and hardware, and when it comes to PC gaming there's certainly a whole bunch of options available (annoyingly).

Just wanted to say whether it's GOG, Steam, Itch.io or even Retro Achievements, if you find a C64 Mat, it's almost definitely me. So, wherever you find that name, add me if you like Big Grin

Way back when I used to be known as Mataeus (or x Mataeus x), so that could be me as well :P
I have Steam, but to be honest I pretty much never use it. I don't play games as much as I used to (life gets in the way) and play PC games even less; virtually never).
I am strictly on the Xbox these days and the occasional iPhone game with Xbox achievements.
I'm only playing on Xbox network system but for certain games that are available on steam like Marvel Spider-man and so on i can play them without any issue.
I play on all platforms... I don't believe in borders or limits.

(Except TCG/LCG/CCG, those can all go burn in hell.)
I play on all platforms... I don't believe in borders or limits.

(Except TCG/LCG/CCG, those can all go burn in hell.)
Originally Posted by futiles
Totally agree on the card games - microtransactions before such a thing existed digitally. I mean, sure, you could level the same complaint at tabletop games, but at least there it's a proper investment in detailed figurines. Not just a random bit of artwork nicked from Deviant Art, mass copied and sold for a thousand percent markup.
Totally agree on the card games - microtransactions before such a thing existed digitally. I mean, sure, you could level the same complaint at tabletop games, but at least there it's a proper investment in detailed figurines. Not just a random bit of artwork nicked from Deviant Art, mass copied and sold for a thousand percent markup.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
LCG/TCG/CCG have always been "who pays the most wins"

Wargames have always had balance. "How much stuff do you own? That's about 1500 points, so, OK, we'll play that..."

The card games were at best, "You can bring this many cards to a match" But, "Super Destructo Death Angel" card is still one card, and exactly equal to "Bunny"

In a wargame, Super Destructo Death Angel is going to be 1000 points out of your 1500...
i play on Xbox, Switch and PC, but the last 2 i rarely use mainly because my internet is god awful and its hard to enjoy most of the games on there..
I play games on Xbox, Steam, GoG, Origin, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games, Battle.net and sometimes my phone and
i played games on Kongregate in the past. I also own alot of games on Twitch, indiegala, itch.io and playstation but i never play them.
I play games on Xbox, Steam, GoG, Origin, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games, Battle.net and sometimes my phone and
i played games on Kongregate in the past. I also own alot of games on Twitch, indiegala, itch.io and playstation but i never play them.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
You can own games on Twitch?!

Feel free to add me on Steam and GOG.

Yeah, i get them from Twitch/Amazon Prime. I am not sure if you can also buy games on twitch.

I sent you friend requests on Gog and Steam Smile.

Amazon owns Twitch, but they shutdown Stadia. I am guessing that is how Thijminecraft02 is getting games. Or I am completely wrong...lol
Amazon owns Twitch, but they shutdown Stadia. I am guessing that is how Thijminecraft02 is getting games. Or I am completely wrong...lol
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Stadia was a Google poduct.
Amazon's Streaming Game Platform is Luna, which still exists.
Every platform associated with microsoft that has achievements lol. But seriously i hope to take my game collecting to different platforms and companies. I pretty much take microsoft platforms seriously and then research the other companies, sony, nintendo, pre 2000 platforms. There is alot of games.
Amazon's Streaming Game Platform is Luna, which still exists.
Originally Posted by futiles
I didn't even know this was a thing.
I didn't even know this was a thing.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I was an early tester then subscriber for a bit. It works pretty well, similar to Microsoft's cloud gaming. Amazon and Microsoft have been able to pull off cloud gaming like some of the others couldn't because they are using their existing and robust cloud service (Amazon Web Service and Azure, respectively). I cancelled my subscription a few months ago, just because I have too many options, and was never using it. The Luna controller is a decent piece of hardware, pretty standard controller equipment, and nothing quite as radical as the Steam Controller with touch d-pads.
Other than Xbox I play on PlayStation, PC, and Switch. With my massive game collection I tend to wonder from system to system. I been getting in the mood to fire up the ol' 3DS just to work on some of my DS games.
Other than Xbox I play on PlayStation, PC, and Switch. With my massive game collection I tend to wonder from system to system. I been getting in the mood to fire up the ol' 3DS just to work on some of my DS games.
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
I'm still playing through Omega Ruby Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account