mystery badge #2

General Chat

Yeah I was on that page numerous times before I noticed what I was looking for. That's just me being an idiot. :P
Eeetz a sneaky, sneaky one...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
hehe ya he is. Looking forward to Badge #3 and the challenge. )
I'm really digging [most] the cheat code ones. Damn GTA IV had me for a few days. Nothing like entering the 'correct' code numerous times and never earning, then entering it again with, well, you know, and finally getting it.
I'm really digging [most] the cheat code ones. Damn GTA IV had me for a few days. Nothing like entering the 'correct' code numerous times and never earning, then entering it again with, well, you know, and finally getting it.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
What code have used?
If I do manage to find this cheat code thingy, where do I enter it? Perhaps if I know where to enter it, it will help me to figure out what I'm looking for...
if i remember correctly, you enter it in the search field at the top of the page.
if i remember correctly, you enter it in the search field at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
That is how I remember it as well.
Can i have a hint for the first mystery badge please, Erik?
Is Erik online?
Originally Posted by LAFTA
I thought that was a big hint, but I guess my theory was mistaken.
I thought that was a big hint, but I guess my theory was mistaken.
Originally Posted by Roku750
but seeing as GTN Eric is gone for the week, it could be confusing...
Last edited 06-03-2015 at 06:33 PM by B8TINGU.
My guess was to check the Who's Online for him based on what I thought the hint was, but I didn't see any badge spawn when he was online briefly.
My guess was to check the Who's Online for him based on what I thought the hint was, but I didn't see any badge spawn when he was online briefly.
Originally Posted by Roku750
Oh you know what, lol. we are all are wrong.. we've been dropping hints for Mystery Badge #1, Mystery Badge #2 is quite easy if he really wants to know About us.
Oh you know what, lol. we are all are wrong.. we've been dropping hints for Mystery Badge #1, Mystery Badge #2 is quite easy if he really wants to know About us.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I found that one purely by luck a few days ago.
Jack asked about badge #1.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
Ah...dang...well that's my bad then, here I thought since he was posting in the thread for #2, my mind must have just read what it wanted.. Maybe I was distracted, sick, drunk or something...yea that's what I'm gonna say I was sick and distracted.....lol.. And on my phone..oh yea like that one too.
I'm so very confused. The hint on the badge description is "*someone* on the team has a mustache." Add to that the few hints here and it seem to indicate it's the "Our Team" page... but I can't see a mustache anywhere :/
I've tried using the "CTRL+A" to highlight everything in case I'm just not seeing it. I also clicked on each of the Staff Members' names to go to their profiles. What am I missing?
I'm so very confused. The hint on the badge description is "*someone* on the team has a mustache." Add to that the few hints here and it seems to indicate it's the "Our Team" page... but I can't see a mustache anywhere :/
I've tried using the "CTRL+A" to highlight everything in case I'm just not seeing it. I also clicked on each of the Staff Members' names to go to their profiles. What am I missing?
Originally Posted by Yodin AllFather
I'm thinking one of two things happened: either the badge location has an error of some sort that's causing it to be invisible or since it hints at a staff member having a mustache, that particular staff member is no longer part of the staff and therefore the badge has disappeared.
If I remember correctly there was an actual mustache icon to click on for this one. took a look oon the staff pager and could not see it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account