Notifications on Activity Feed items.

News & Announcements

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

So, bug/feature here, but when you post on the activity feed and comment on a post that you commented on initially, any other person on that comment thread did not get notified. Only if you comment on somebody elses feed will they be notified.

As usual, please let me know if you don't get notified when somebody posts on your feed.Or alternative, notified when you shouldn't.

Fish
This was happening before and Eric fixed it, but I guess something when wrong again, maybe something in the new build?
This was happening before and Eric fixed it, but I guess something when wrong again, maybe something in the new build?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This is extending who should be notified. I'm not quite sure if it's working the way I want yet. It seemed to work with my test account.
As long as those notices are just email, I don't care. I don't sit around with my email open. Make a notification center at the top (as I requested awhile ago) and I will care about notifications. Right now, the emails get filtered to a folder I ignore.
As long as those notices are just email, I don't care. I don't sit around with my email open. Make a notification center at the top (as I requested awhile ago) and I will care about notifications. Right now, the emails get filtered to a folder I ignore.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Ah, that explains a lot... Okay, this update is just for me then... Smile There will be a few more like that, if some people benefit, all the better though.
Ah, that explains a lot... Okay, this update is just for me then... Smile There will be a few more like that, if some people benefit, all the better though.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I can't be mad as someone living by the "if you want something done right, do it yourself" mantra!
I can't be mad as someone living by the "if you want something done right, do it yourself" mantra!
Why would you consider being mad? I guess it's not the feature you suggested years ago?
I meant mad like "I ain't mad at ya" for you doing things you want. Obviously those are the things you care about and fortunately for me we are at least 70% in line with thing we're interested in so I'll benefit from your work.
I meant mad like "I ain't mad at ya" for you doing things you want. Obviously those are the things you care about and fortunately for me we are at least 70% in line with thing we're interested in so I'll benefit from your work.
Like the Badge Comparison virtual ware I have planned... Man if I had the motivation... I was going to do the Leap Frog and base a badge on it over at 360voice. Of course there was the Double down Streak(2), Nickel streak badge(5 incentives a day) and Dime streak badge as well just to see how hard people would work to keep it...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account