New: Automatically update your profile background

News & Announcements

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys, I'm proud to announce that you can now automatically update your profile background based on your most recently played game.

You can find this new option on your Profile Background page and Gamertag Settings page. You can get to it quickly by clicking the ellipsis menu at the top of your profile and selecting Change Background.

Oh yeah and a valid gamertag is required to take advantage of this new feature (duh!).

Let me know what you guys think. Want to see more features like this? Should I pick Gonzaga for my bracket? Drop me a line sometime. 😎

Additional theming options are in the works too! Like being able to show/hide and reorder elements on your profile, color theming, and more.
Neat idea. I think I'll go try it out now. I'm also kind of curious how it will look with certain titles, like some of the Windows / WP titles that have the low resolution game tiles. Lol
In that case, we will fall back to your last played game that has a background. If we still can't find one, then we'll give you the default background shown on many WP game profiles (ie. games we don't have a background for).
In that case, we will fall back to your last played game that has a background. If we still can't find one, then we'll give you the default background shown on many WP game profiles (ie. games we don't have a background for).
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Some WP titlea don't have Banners whilst their Win 8 counterparts get them (Six-Guns was one I spotted recently) Also could it be possible to pick them yourself in the future, it's not that I like to play Monster High New Ghoul in School every day to keep the game banner on my account Smile
I definitely like that option. You guys should make a badge for choosing that option.
I definitely like that option. You guys should make a badge for choosing that option.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
A badge is not a bad idea, it will make people search it out to make it functional like Dark Mode.
A badge is not a bad idea, it will make people search it out to make it functional like Dark Mode.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Almost anything that gets people to try out features or functions they might not have beforehand is a good bagde idea.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account