Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
So i have not synched any new activity whatsoever in 36 hours. The job process shows i have been scanned several times automatically and at least twice with me requesting a sync to no avail.
Same here.. achievements from yesterday haven't been scanned.
I thought this was a passing problem and that it was generally fixed with a few people that maybe sometimes needed a bump in the synch process, it looks like Eric may have to revisit this, as it looks like 5.0 may be causing this.
Last edited 08-03-2015 at 05:09 AM by B8TINGU.
I thought this was a passing problem and that it was generally fixes with a few people that maybe sometimes needed a bump in the synch process, it looks like Eric may have to revisit this, as it looks like 5.0 may be causing this.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I have been using 5.0 since the beta started and had no issues, in fact it's been so long since i have seen anything besides 5.0 that it didn't occur to me that could be problem
I don't know how 5.0 UI view could be affecting syncs. Plus, many of us have been using 5.0 for months.
Well it was a theory, I've never claimed to be a programmer, so it looks like there may be other issues at work. Thanks for the update. I did mange to go to DJ P's profile and tried a force synch but got nothing from it. As for Deutschs profile I will also drop by that and try to force a synch, but seeing as he/she has been a member since last year, that's probably not the problem there either.
I don't know how 5.0 UI view could be affecting syncs. Plus, many of us have been using 5.0 for months.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I tend to agree with Kaens that feels like blaming your paint job for not getting as good of gas mileage. I was wondering if this could be my fault for choking the data gathering by gathering 20 or so badges in a single day that was not part of my initial scan. but the new stuff should be the freshest data from MS... Just a thought
I still believe it's related to either games that are not in the site's db breaking the scanners (we know the games are manually added) OR it's Windows 10 related (which could be my first theory as well). I think I broke with King's Quest, and the others complaining strike me as Win10 users so we just need to get Eric and/or Fsh to add all the new games to the site so the scanners don't error out on people.
I was about to post this issue too. I notice my profile is not updating either.
Mine hasn't updated since July 31st as well.
I'm able to force synch myself from admin... It probably comes back to Eric. I'll dig a little more...
yeah still having this problem as well since Friday

EDIT: Nevermind seems to be working now. at least for me...
It should be working now. May take a while to catch up of course.
Thanks Fsh, working for me now as well. Want to give us a hint so we know who was closest to the real problem?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account