Missing 2018 and 2020

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved

Please Fix
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
What exactly is missing?
Stats of 2018 and 2020, watch left under year
Do you mean the stats displayed in the side rail? I am seeing all of them if so.

2022 +608 +37,385 +28
2021 +1,608 +81,880 +86
2020 +2,447 +90,561 +126
2019 +1,186 +31,036 +97
2018 +1,385 +47,193 +102
What exactly is missing?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Do you not see how in the posted image, it's displaying 2019 twice in the year column to the left as well as missing 2018 and 2020?
Do you not see how in the posted image, it's displaying 2019 twice in the year column to the left as well as missing 2018 and 2020?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
No, I don't see any image in his post.
In the original post, there's an image showing QuiCkz Ninja's stats as shown in his side rail and on the left side under the year column it's displaying this year, then last year, then 2019 twice, and then the column is normal from 2017 to 2012. I have a similar issue with my stats in the side rail, as the year column is normal from this year back to 2016, then it shows 2014 twice and then shows 2013. I'm wondering if staff members are unable to see the error, as I had posted about it here back in October of last year and Eric said he would look into it, but it clearly hasn't been fixed.
Watch here
https://ibb.co/0ZbBVk9
In the original post, there's an image showing QuiCkz Ninja's stats as shown in his side rail and on the left side under the year column it's displaying this year, then last year, then 2019 twice, and then the column is normal from 2017 to 2012. I have a similar issue with my stats in the side rail, as the year column is normal from this year back to 2016, then it shows 2014 twice and then shows 2013. I'm wondering if staff members are unable to see the error, as I had posted about it here back in October of last year and Eric said he would look into it, but it clearly hasn't been fixed.
I looked at your profile and it displays correctly for me. I let Eric know about the issue, so I am sure he will address it when he has some time.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Thanks that helps.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for reporting this. I will get on it.

Can you see if either of you guys have Daylight Savings time enabled? It's under Settings - Options (which I now realize is a horrible tab name)
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for reporting this. I will get on it.

Can you see if either of you guys have Daylight Savings time enabled? It's under Settings - Options (which I now realize is a horrible tab name)
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I had it set to automatically detect DST settings. Changed it to always off and now the side rail on my profile is working properly.
I had it set to automatically detect DST settings. Changed it to always off and now the side rail on my profile is working properly.
Not worked on my profile, same issue.
I noticed shortly before posting this that my achievement streaks table in the side rail was displaying my top two streaks twice each. When I clicked on the "View more achievement streaks" button, I saw that several of my streaks were being displayed twice. Adjusting my DST settings so that the time displayed at the bottom of the page matches with my local time fixes the streaks error, but the yearly stats in the side rail are back to being broken.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account