Show Secret Achievement Details

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I can't seem to find how this was turned off, so can we please add this under account settings somewhere? It's really annoying having to click each secret achievement to show details.
I can't seem to find how this was turned off, so can we please add this under account settings somewhere? It's really annoying having to click each secret achievement to show details.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
If you click on the filter there is an option to show all secret achievements that looks like this:

Show secret achievement details - Change default setting

You can also click the link and make this the default.
If you click on the filter there is an option to show all secret achievements that looks like this:

Show secret achievement details - Change default setting

You can also click the link and make this the default.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thanks for the link. It's not working. I have that set yet secret achievements are still showing as secret.
I guess this moves from Issue to Bug Report now.
Status changed to 'Info Needed' - The "Always show secret achievement details" option works fine for me. Where are you experiencing issues with it? For example, is it on the game achievements page, member achievements page, or somewhere else?
I'm not sure at this point because everything seems to be showing now. So I guess we can move this to resolved. I don't know what changed, but everything appears to be working as intended.

Before, when I would filter achievements by locked, they would show as secret. I can't test any theories out because it seems to have corrected itself.
I'm not sure at this point because everything seems to be showing now. So I guess we can move this to resolved. I don't know what changed, but everything appears to be working as intended.

Before, when I would filter achievements by locked, they would show as secret. I can't test any theories out because it seems to have corrected itself.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Glad to hear it's working as expected now. Eventually I was able to replicate the bug on my end and tinkered with the code a bit to help resolve this. Happy to see that worked!
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Resolved'

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account