mystery badge #2

General Chat

ive looked on almost every page n cant find this
It's definitely harder than the previous mystery badge. Here's a small hint: look for an icon located on one of the pages linked at the top of the site.
i give up on this 1 my eyesight cant see that small print comes with age i guess but whatever
i have looked too and with no success i think i am giving up on this. good job hiding this one!
i should get a badge for looking at every page on the site yall can have that silly lil badge
Last edited 09-14-2013 at 06:00 AM by ky pro 2008.
It's not to hard to find, I got it after going through a bunch of pages. The clue Eric gave helps.
Remember to look at the image on the badge as well, it's a big help.
Just took me 5 minutes... Maybe I got lucky, but its not too hard with the clue.
Found it a couple of hours ago. Nice hiding place Eric, took me a while to find it.
It's not hard at all with Eric's clue folks. Now the Red Brick Badge... that one's kinda hard.
It's not hard at all with Eric's clue folks. Now the Red Brick Badge... that one's kinda hard.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
No it isn't... you just have to know who to ask?

you tell me how to get Mystery Badge #2..I'll tell you how to get Red Brick Badge yes??
What about "Show me the money" secret badge? I know that one - but I ain't saying nuffin!
All of them are easy =)
Originally Posted by N0scope45
No. 2 took a bit of extra effort, but so far, the tricky ones are a great distraction, and fun to earn. I imagine there are more on the horizon...
There will be many more. All three code badges were my idea and I also came up with the mystery badges too. Eric has done an awesome job implementing them and hiding them so far. My go for some really retro game cheats next time but for now Eric has plenty more to hide
I found Mystery Badge #1 (hehe sneaky Eric) lol but can't seem to find #2. Still looking. Any other hints maybe?
Just found it. And I looked at the page it was on like 4 or 5 times before but never clued in. lol nice job Eric Big Grin
Just found it. And I looked at the page it was on like 4 or 5 times before but never clued in. lol nice job Eric Big Grin
Originally Posted by Maximus Rage
Eeetz a sneaky, sneaky one...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account