Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Do you mean 1 achievement each day over a 5 year span or 1 achievement on the same day over a 5 year span?
Originally Posted by Arkkant
I mean one achievement per year on any date for example one in january 2015, one in april 2016 etc so with 5 achievements over the year you could earn it as long as there are no year long breaks.
I think it would be cool to have more badges for different holidays that you log in.
I think it would be cool to have more badges for different holidays that you login.
Originally Posted by hello8964
I believe they have been purposely limited to holidays officially recognized and celebrated by the majority of countries around the world since some holidays are specific to one country or region.
I am fairly sure I posted about this before but I couldn't find it so I might be misremembering. Either way, this year would be the perfect year to add two badges for Leap Year!

Visit the site on Feb 29 and Unlock an achievement on Feb 29.

They would be pretty rare badges as you don't often get the chance but don't we all love those rare achievements?!?
I am fairly sure I posted about this before but I couldn't find it so I might be misremembering. Either way, this year would be the perfect year to add two badges for Leap Year!

They would be pretty rare badges as you don't often get the chance but don't we all love those rare achievements?!?
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
I think this idea would be pretty awesome too, getting the chance to get two badges every 4 years is not too bad.
Shareware Player: Play any retro game from Nightdive Studios.
3dfx Savant: Complete any retro game from Nightdive Studios.
I think this idea would be pretty awesome too, getting the chance to get two badges every 4 years is not too bad.
Originally Posted by Arkkant
Right!? I think it would be pretty cool! Not really sure what I'd name them but would be cool to see them happen. Probably have to set calendar reminders though! haha
Right!? I think it would be pretty cool! Not really sure what I'd name them but would be cool to see them happen. Probably have to set calendar reminders though! haha
Well "quadrennial" literally means every four years, so personally I'd go with that, and just for the joke, "Quartermaster"
Well "quadrennial" literally means every four years, so personally I'd go with that, and just for the joke, "Quartermaster"
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Ha! I mean, pretty much can't go wrong with that! I can for sure dig it!
Platinum - Unlock a "Complete all achievements" Achievement

Platinum II - Unlock 5

Platinum III - Unlock 25

Platinum IV - Unlock 50

Platinum V - Unlock 100 "Complete all achievements" Achievements

It would require the community to mark achievements as complete all other achievements completion type achievements that function like platinum trophies on Playstation do.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
With the 29th coming up, any more interest in the leap year badges? Just curious as not only is it a cool idea but it is also my best (and, truthfully, only) idea to also get the Badge Artisan badge!
I'm Tired Boss - Unlock any (Retired) Badge.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Can you unlock a retired badge? I didn't think they awarded them anymore once retired, even if you had previously met the requirements. Maybe they do, but, I really think that once retired, it stops doing checks and it doesn't get awarded, automatically nor manually.
Can you unlock a retired badge? I didn't think they awarded them anymore once retired, even if you had previously met the requirements. Maybe they do, but, I really think that once retired, it stops doing checks and it doesn't get awarded, automatically nor manually.
Originally Posted by futiles
I was wondering the exact same thing....
That would be my expectation of being a retired badge.
With the 29th coming up, any more interest in the leap year badges? Just curious as not only is it a cool idea but it is also my best (and, truthfully, only) idea to also get the Badge Artisan badge!
I have not heard anything either way from Eric. I guess we will find out on the 29th.
I have not heard anything either way from Eric. I guess we will find out on the 29th.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ok, right on! Appreciate it!
I think for most Retired badges you can if you met the requirements and the requirements can still be checked. But it depends on the badge. However i think that it is likely that there are always going to be badges that will at some point retire, so it should be possible to unlock new Retired badges when existing once Retire.

Looks like we have a new badge for the site! Congrats on your new Badge Artisan Badge as well.
Looks like we have a new badge for the site! Congrats on your new Badge Artisan Badge as well.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Oh, yeah! I saw that! Incredibly cool that it got worked in! And thank you! Always happy to add a shiny new badge to the collection!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account