Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

TA now has GamerCards, I have added the code to my signature, but it is not displaying. Can this be added?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
GamerCards are generated when you're scanned on site, so these'll work next time you're scanned.
seems like every time TA is mentioned it turns into a pissing contest.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I'll just agree to this and walk away.
Time estimates and gamercards? GTN has those?
Originally Posted by futiles
I was running some stats and discussing time estimates with Kaens on our pages a couple weeks before they showed up on TA.

At the end of the day Rich is running a business for profit, he works full time on this stuff. Hard to keep up with somebody that has those resources.
I was running some stats and discussing time estimates with Kaens on our pages a couple weeks before they showed up on TA.

At the end of the day Rich is running a business for profit, he works full time on this stuff. Hard to keep up with somebody that has those resources.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I follow now. Y'all were talking about it here, and then they showed up as features there. Gotcha. I never leave my feed on TA, when I even go there, now. So, I don't keep up with the new "features" that show up.
The new game cards are nice but I like the one I have. It shows my xbox and playstation.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account