Hello From A Gamer Of The Pong Era!!!

Introductions

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Been playing games since Pong....yes I am that old!!! From there I got the Colecovision and the Atari add on. Next came the Sega Master System; that transitioned into NES, Gameboy, and Turbo Graphix 16. In college I had the Sega Genesis and the CD. Got the PS one, PS2, and had the PS3 but I sold it, because the X-box and the Xbox 360 are where it is at!!!

I like most games and am willing to boost anything I have or can easily get a copy of. Just ask me!!!

Yes I will admit I am an achievement whore, but who isn't!!!

I have also become a Badge whore thanks to this site!!!

I look forward to getting to know everyone on here and can tell it is already a great site and an awesome community! Keep up the good work and happy achievement hunting!

CDJ 1000
Welcome to GTN fellow achievement and badge whore. There's lots to do here from the Halo 3 night today and my monthly competition/challenge
Welcome welcome! Join my Badge-aholics anonymous group... we'll help you recover from your addiction. Big Grin
Welcome CDJ! I too had me a Pong system. My mother bought it at a thrift store and we were thrilled the darn thing worked when we got home. While that was probably technically my first system, I don't count it. My lineage..

Intellivision > Atari > NES > SNES > N64 > PS1 > Dreamcast > Gamecube > Xbox > Xbox 360 > PS3

I've had all the flavors of Gameboys (color, micro, etc) but no other handhelds ever. And my PC gaming started with Tandy Color Computer 2 and then went into the x86 stuff. I've pretty much abandoned PC gaming since I quit MMOs and the 360 hooked me with achievements.

Anyhow, welcome to the site, you'll fit in fine with the rest of us old folks. Join my 40+ leaderboard if for no other reason than it helps us old folks keep track of one another.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Good to know I'm not the only "old" guy on the block.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Good to know I'm not the only "old" guy on the block.
Originally Posted by cdj 1000
um watch who your calling old... I may be 40 but I don't consider myself old....lol. Anyway welcome and all that banter...but what I really wanted to say was OMG you said Turbo graphic 16!! Man I don't know anyone else who owned one of those... Btw I was a 2600 kid myself...sigh I'm so glad those days are over.

You need to boost hit me up, I own pretty much everything and I'm always looking to get something done.
Originally Posted by cdj 1000
There's quite a few of us here Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account