Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys, how is it going? So I am Stormy (as most of me pals on Xbox know me) and I have been registered to the site now for a couple weeks and figured it was time to give a proper introduction of myself to the community! As you can probably tell from my awesome background I love playing Destiny, on which I even run my own clan which any decent player is welcome to join and have some fun; I also love GTA V, F1 2015 and almost any racing games. Going to be on The Division a lot most likely when it finally releases in March (can't wait) and I guess that's me! I'd like to thank those of you who have been really welcoming when I first signed up here (and getting me them badges, I am an achievement grinder lol) and it has been nice meeting you guys! Good game all Wink
Not sure bow I missed saying hello,but here I am now! Welcome to the Nation and if you have any questions or concerns please jump in and speak up,we have a great community that is very helpful and if they don't get you on track before one of the staff then I'm sure we'll get to you or you can always pm us, either way don't be shy.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account