Badge Not Unlocked - I've Played 'Em All - Glitched

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I've Played 'Em All
Play at least one game on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows and Windows Phone.

Glitched
Play any game with an unobtainable achievement.

I played and completed Fallout Shelter (Win 10) & also played Doodle God Blitz (Win 8) unlock (God of Patience G30 All reactions revealed) this achievement is Glitched, but Badge not unlocked on my profile.

Kindly please resolve this issue.

Thank YOU!
Status changed to 'Resolved' - You do not have an Xbox 360 or Xbox Live Arcade game in your game history so the I've Played 'Em All badge is correct. You must play at least one game for each of the platforms listed in the badge description. You met the requirements for just 3 of the 4 platforms.

As for the Glitched badge: I couldn't find anything referencing unobtainable/glitched achievements in Doodle God Blitz so those achievements are tagged correctly based on reliable sources. Let me know if you believe that is incorrect and I'll investigate further.
Not sure if I should have started my own thread for this - sorry if so. But I also wanted to check in regarding Glitched. Does this only count achievements that were never obtainable? Or do achievements that become unobtainable count as well (due to a server closure, for example)?
Not sure if I should have started my own thread for this - sorry if so. But I also wanted to check in regarding Glitched. Does this only count achievements that were never obtainable? Or do achievements that become unobtainable count as well (due to a server closure, for example)?
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
That's a great question. We intend on marking achievements as unobtainable/glitched for those that were deemed to never be obtainable. This do not apply to achievements that are no longer obtainable due to server closures or other similar conditions since they were at one point obtainable.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account