Completion Rate based on all DLC

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Started
Hello,

I was asked to post a thread requesting the calculation of the completion rate based on all DLC. Currently, the site only tracks completion rate of owned DLC. Please let me know if the request could be made. Thanks.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - Alright, I have the query ready to go to calculate completion rates based on all DLC (not just owned DLC, the current default).

I will be making this an option for you guys to select on the Gamertag Options page soon. I'm also planning to display both completion rate percentages on the Stats page for those that are curious what that would be without changing your personally selected calculation method.

I'll also need to build in some logic to recalculate your completion rate and update your games accordingly whenever you change this option.

I'll keep this thread updated as this progresses.
I am happy to report that this update is now live! You now have the option to Include All DLC as part of your completion rate and completed game calculations.

Head on over to your Gamertag Settings page if you're interested in changing this from the default setting (i.e. Include Owned DLC Only). Here's a quick link to that page: https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...class=gamertag

I'm not marking this as Completed just yet as I'd like to make some messaging updates to help indicate what this setting is when viewing your own or another gamertag's profile.

I'm also planning to add something to the often neglected Help Center explaining what this setting means in more detail.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account