COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
Who says we aren't? There is motivation to finish; there is no motivation to check in ahead of time, though...
Originally Posted by futiles
"Ahead of time" These rounds were supposed to be 1 week each and we only were supposed to keep going on until for the final round. By my watch, this entire thing was supposed to be over weeks ago.
"Ahead of time" These rounds were supposed to be 1 week each and we only were supposed to keep going on until for the final round. By my watch, this entire thing was supposed to be over weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well, that was a flaw in the plan.
futiles doesn't wear a watch.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
This is very true.
If there was only an events team....
Originally Posted by pTartTX
This is part of my frustration. I have asked, not even kidding, 15 times for more help. I get no answer. I am sure Eric is busy, but if he can't find time to help me help him keep the masses happy...then there is nothing I can do.

Well, there is, I could just give you all the badge (those still waiting for it to be complete) for hanging in there and being sports. Beyond that, I've got no help. Sorry, that's just the way it is right now.
This is part of my frustration. I have asked, not even kidding, 15 times for more help. I get no answer. I am sure Eric is busy, but if he can't find time to help me help him keep the masses happy...then there is nothing I can do.

Well, there is, I could just give you all the badge (those still waiting for it to be complete) for hanging in there and being sports. Beyond that, I've got no help. Sorry, that's just the way it is right now.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Zombie, after our Crimson Dragon afternoon you know I love you, BUT what do you need Eric for? You've already got this thing planned out and we're in round 3 and down to 5 people participating. Is it that you need him for your cool super secret bonus challenge? Something like that?

All in all, regardless of how this turns out, I loved the idea and the first three weeks were a ton of fun.
Zombie, after our Crimson Dragon afternoon you know I love you, BUT what do you need Eric for? You've already got this thing planned out and we're in round 3 and down to 5 people participating. Is it that you need him for your cool super secret bonus challenge? Something like that?

All in all, regardless of how this turns out, I loved the idea and the first three weeks were a ton of fun.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I enjoy doing stuff like this. However, I need at least one or two more people on the events team. The state of VINGO right now is just waiting. I need others to bounce ideas off of to get the best events possible.

Anyway, hopefully this event starts moving along really soon.
I have 2 hours and 45 minutes before my next activity this weekend, I am sitting on the couch, and the Japanese console is in the other room, and I cannot get the motivation to get up and turn on a game that can play itself for the 1000 points, and much less get 5000 points in a week to get my next VINGO, so, y'all can move on without me.
so, y'all can move on without me.
Originally Posted by futiles

ditto this, I cannot actually fill in any more lines without hours of grinding.
ditto this, I cannot actually fill in any more lines without hours of grinding.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Seriously, go on without us. Start the next "week" on Tues/Wed or whatever to give everyone a couple days notice on declaring their next VINGO that they already have.
Pretty sure this is what everyone was waiting for. Next round begins Friday...more to follow.
Pretty sure this is what everyone was waiting for. Next round begins Friday...more to follow.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Oh great, awesome. So will the bonus help those of us that have all of the squares done? Can I officially log my VINGOs?
Oh great, awesome. So will the bonus help those of us that have all of the squares done? Can I officially log my VINGOs?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hell no, you know you can't call early, that's precedent has already been set!
Just to recap where we are..

No code has to be inserted here.
So the next round is a race for who can post quickest when it starts? Wink
So the next round is a race for who can post quickest when it starts? Wink
Originally Posted by Buckswana
If you all have your cards full then I guess it is. I am counting on the bonus. Zombie said it's NOT going to be a straight line again, so I guess we'll have to wait until Friday. But if your card is already full, well then doesn't really matter what the requirements are right?
VINGO! LOL
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Have you completed all of your squares?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account