Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
well since i just got talked into doing a bean dive (why its called a bean dive im not quite sure on) how about a badge called

dive.dive..dive... do a dive of "x amount" of games which of course this could be a stackable set of badges for doing like 10, 20, or 30 games
New Badge - Wish Granted

This badge would be awarded for new games that have not been released that are added to your wish list. Once the games are released and the member has added the game to their played games total, it is removed from the wish list by the system and you are granted a badge. I would love to see multi level

Wish Granted I - Played 1 Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted II - Played 5 Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted III - Played 10 Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted IV - Played 15 Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted V - Played 20 Game from your Wish List
Wish Granted VI - Played 25 Game from your Wish List
We have two other badges for the Burger King games.

Play all 3 games and complete one Burger King game how about a new badge for this series:

King Supreme With Cheese - Complete all three Burger King Games
We have two other badges for the Burger King games.

Play all 3 games and complete one Burger King game how about a new badge for this series:

King Supreme With Cheese - Complete all three Burger King Games
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I thought we did have a badge for completing all three. I went back and we don't!
I am with MarvzMitts .
Was thinking of a cross gen badge as in playing the same game on 360 and one or ps3 and ps4
I think their should be either a winter sport or xtreme sports badge. All of the major other sports seem to get one. Make it like "Get the dew" and play any game represented in either the summer or winter x-games (So skateboard, snowboard, snowmobile, dirtbike, etc).
a badge for havin a background picture
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
Good Idea :-)
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
Pimp your page??? Or is it Modify!!!!!

New badge idea.

Riding on the Metroooo! - Play any game in the Metro series
Junior Detective - Discovered which badges were removed by creator.
Junior Detective - Discovered which badges were removed by creator.
Originally Posted by futiles
You must really be gunning for that " Suggest A Badge " badge. :P
You must really be gunning for that " Suggest A Badge " badge. :P
There's a badge for suggesting a badge?
There's a badge for suggesting a badge?
Hehe, of course there is!
Hehe, of course there is!
So, there is a badge for suggesting generic site content, but then there is another separate badge for suggesting site content that is specifically a badge? Wouldn't one badge for both be enough?
So, there is a badge for suggesting generic site content, but then there is another separate badge for suggesting site content that is specifically a badge? Wouldn't one badge for both be enough?
I never understood the logic behind that either...
I never understood the logic behind that either...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
badges....
I just looked at it as one is for improving the site with a feature request like you did (Desktop Mobile Version). While the other is for thinking up of a badge related activity that would be fun to chase down in badge form.
The badge isn't for suggesting is a badge, it's for suggesting one that is adopted by the site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account