South Park Stick of Truth Need to be added

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I noticed that's South Park SoT is not showing for the Xbox one and needs to be added. I started playing it from my South Park pre order and shows as I played nothing yesterday.
Is it an actual Xbox One version or is it backward compatible from 360? That may be part of the issue. But I'm only guessing.
Is it an actual Xbox One version or is it backward compatible from 360? That may be part of the issue. But I'm only guessing.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It's the One version so it will have a different ID. The achievements are live and attainable so it's just not in the GTN system yet.
I tried to check it out on xbox.com but your profile is hidden, maybe the reason no data pull?
I tried to check it out on xbox.com but your profile is hidden, maybe the reason no data pull?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
But if that was the case then why did it pull Farming 2017 showing today. Plus searching here on GTN for South Park SoT doesn't show it as an Xbox One game yet, yes it's only available free with the Fractured pre order as of now but will be released.
So this is stackable? Sorry didn't know a One version was coming out. Eric is the one who usually adds the games, but every so often one slips by. I'm sure it will be added sooner rather than later. Thanks for catching this too.
So this is stackable? Sorry didn't know a One version was coming out. Eric is the one who usually adds the games, but every so often one slips by. I'm sure it will be added sooner rather than later. Thanks for catching this too.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yep I have all but a few left on the 360 version the One version looks to have all the same, just have to play it all over. It's available with the digital pre order or some say will be given with physical pre orders as well, then a actual release date to everyone else.
I just looked it up on Xbox.com; sadly it's only available as a preorder bonus and not for everybody... yet.
Trials Blood Dragon isn't up yet either.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I would have noticed that but I decided to get the Fractured Pre order first and haven't gotten around to getting Trials Blood Dragon yet. It looks okay a weird 80's mix of Trials and Blood Dragon, at least one level I saw looks horrible.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account