I want to be in the Spotlight 2.0

General Chat

Sorry to take so long to get back to you, so be warned, you're now on the list...and can be activated at any time...
Sorry to take so long to get back to you, so be warned, you're now on the list...and can be activated at any time...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but do I qualify for this? I noticed I didn't get added to the list, and I wasn't sure if I was eligible yet since I haven't been around for too long.
Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but do I qualify for this? I noticed I didn't get added to the list, and I wasn't sure if I was eligible yet since I haven't been around for too long.
Originally Posted by Adorabear
You didn't get added, because I didn't see your post. My apologies and thank you for pointing this out.
I think it'd be cool to get interviewed. I'm relatively new (newly active on the site anyway). It'd be a cool way to really introduce myself to everyone on the site.
I think it'd be cool to get interviewed. I'm relatively new (newly active on the site anyway). It'd be a cool way to really introduce myself to everyone on the site.
Originally Posted by Umplebeast94
Sounds good, consider yourself targeted...um in the running I mean.
I would like to volunteer I always consider myself an open book Smile
Good to know people are still interested in this.. which brings me to a thought.. about how the whole process goes down.. It seem It is actually getting harder for me to get people to actually do the questions.. even though they said they would like to be interviewed. it seems some people are just hard to reach or just slow to get back to me... oh yea you know who you are...

Anyway I'm thinking why not just go open season here and let anyone that wants to be interviewed fill out the questions and send them to me at anytime.. then I will choose as per my special random selection process and get it done?
Good to know people are still interested in this.. which brings me to a thought.. about how the whole process goes down.. It seem It is actually getting harder for me to get people to actually do the questions.. even though they said they would like to be interviewed. it seems some people are just hard to reach or just slow to get back to me... oh yea you know who you are...

Anyway I'm thinking why not just go open season here and let anyone that wants to be interviewed fill out the questions and send them to me at anytime.. then I will choose as per my special random selection process and get it done?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That sounds like a more efficient way of doing it.
BUMP! Yes I'm bumping this thread because I wanted to make it clear and known that the rules have officially changed! Please read the first post to catch up on the new rules and hopefully, we'll see you the spotlight!!
Is this still a thing? I don't see anything declaring it ended but it also looks like there's been no activity in 2 years.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account