Going to be a grandpa gamer...

General Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

My oldest daughter (middle child), Briana, got married this past July. Then on her birthday (Oct 12), Patty & I went to her house with cake, gifts and such to surprise her. Instead of us surprising her, she surprised us by telling us we are going to be grandparents in June! I've been waiting for this for a while now and couldn't be happier or more excited! I don't give a shit how old the word "pappy" sounds, I can't wait to hear it! Plus, grandpa gamers obviously rule Stick Out Tongue
Last edited 01-02-2019 at 05:09 PM by SG Steelhead.
That's awesome, but I'm in no rush to be a grandparent. Still trying to get these damn kids out of my house now.
That's awesome, but I'm in no rush to be a grandparent. Still trying to get these damn kids out of my house now.
Originally Posted by Kaens
My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 21, so I'm ready for a baby. Especially one I can spoil the hell out of, then send home if they're being bad Lol
Congratulations! Speaking as a grandpa 4 times over, it definitely puts a dent in my gaming. The grandkids always want to play with grandpa.
You know why grandparents and grandkids get along so well?

They have a common enemy.

Congrats!
That is amazing news!!!! I am so excited for you!

I'm making my parents a grandparent in March. I'm 33 and my brother is 25 and they had us late in life, but they are finally getting their long awaited grandbaby.
That is amazing news!!!! I am so excited for you!

I'm making my parents a grandparent in March. I'm 33 and my brother is 25 and they had us late in life, but they are finally getting their long awaited grandbaby.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
That's awesome! Mucho congrats to you and Mr.pTart!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account