Game Info Updates for Risen

Game Info Submissions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
C64 Mat has submitted 1 update(s) for Risen.

Proposed Updates:

Title = 'Risen 1'

Sources/Context:
The game actually released under the official title of Risen 1, presumably to differentiate between this and the 360 port.

Maybe having the correct title will fix the tracking problem (i.e. it's showing no-one has played it, yet I'm 20 hours in and have unlocked half of the achievements).
Game Profile:
Risen

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
C64 Mat

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - Game title has been updated. Hopefully this will fix the tracking issue Smile
Status changed to 'Completed' - Game title has been updated. Hopefully this will fix the tracking issue Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I wish it had, but it hasn't made any difference. My two most played games over the last week have been Risen 1 and Kingdom Rush, neither of which are tracking.
This may end up being an issue for Eric to resolve as I'm not sure how the whole API thing works Lol
This may end up being an issue for Eric to resolve as I'm not sure how the whole API thing works Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
No worries - I'll just rebuild my streak when it's working Big Grin
Ok, fingers crossed.... I've managed to find a piece of API information that may have fixed it... It appears that I've gotten it linked to the API, maybe, lol, and it is now showing that Tracking IS available. Hopefully, then, this means it's going to update soon and start tracking. Assuming I did this correctly.
Success! Both games are now tracking as they should be. Thank you Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account