Child of Light

On Xbox 360,
4/1-4/15
Gears of War Judgement
Terraria

4/16-4/30
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag
Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel

I highly recommend Child of Light and Terraria and Black Flag... Great Month!

Once you try Terraria on 360, you need to join Zerodesolation and myself on Xbox One.
I'd really like to go for Black Flag, but not on 360.
Child of Light should be great, though.
I'd really like to go for Black Flag, but not on 360.
Child of Light should be great, though.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I really loved Black Flag... Really waiting for AC Rogue to be put on the One.
Three games I own, and three I don't.

Not too bad, I guess.
Is Terraria forward compatible like Minecraft? And I've been with Zero...where have you been? We need to take out the queen? Also I may have another person to join, if he gets his act together....
Is Terraria forward compatible like Minecraft? And I've been with Zero...where have you been? We need to take out the queen? Also I may have another person to join, if he gets his act together....
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
You finally showed up? I don't think there's transfers between systems. That would be sweet, but probably the wrong way for us.
Awesome. I love these free games clogging up my hard drive. Wink
They are really fu**Ing us on the Xbox one
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
By giving us free games, the month they come out, and letting us have the whole month to claim them, and then leaving them up the next month, too, while giving a brand new second game? Those ASSHOLES!
By giving us free games, the month they come out, and letting us have the whole month to claim them, and then leaving them up the next month, too, while giving a brand new second game? Those ASSHOLES!
Originally Posted by futiles
I wish my meth dealer kept giving me free drugs for showing up every month....
Originally Posted by futiles
As compared to the games they give for Xbox 360, I am disappointed.
Cool, some games I don't already own yet for a change. Child of Light, Pool Nation and AC Black Flag that I never ended up picking up. Maybe I'll grab the X1 version of AC:BF after if I enjoy it.
As compared to the games they give for Xbox 360, I am disappointed.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Oh, I did not realize that your disappointment level was what defined getting "fu**ed" or not. Sorry, carry on then...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account