Ultimate Xbox Game Sale

Deals & Discounts

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

The Ultimate Game Sale features over 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles, and for the first time ever the sale will include discounts on Windows 10 games and special pricing for Xbox One consoles. Save up to 40 to 60 percent on Xbox games, with some titles at more than 60 percent off. If you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, you can save up to an additional 10 percent. Discounts are valid from 05 July through 11 July 2016.(MajorNelson.com)
Xbox One Deals
No code has to be inserted here.

Xbox 360 Deals
No code has to be inserted here.
Last edited 07-03-2016 at 08:15 PM by PJMC1986.
Great job compiling all this! I was wondering why the spoiler tags,but then quickly realized that was pretty clever of you to bring the post down in size,just a few questions though..

How long is this sale and when does it start?
Maybe a dumb question but is this through the xbox store?
It'll be available on both console and web I'm guessing. Sale prices normally reflect in both as pull from the same pricing file.

Added details to first post. This runs 5th to 11th. GOLD members get an extra 10% off and you'll see that figure on the right hand side.

There is a link to the PC list but different regions giving different prices and different games so as soon as I get a confirmed list, I'll post above!
Holy awesome. Now, should I spend $300 on games or in a One? Jk. Wife would kill me.
Holy awesome. Now, should I spend $300 on games or in a One? Jk. Wife would kill me.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
He wants to spend all your money Mrs Porsche Stick Out Tongue
Damn was looking forward to seeing the list on the 5th but if this is right I'm a little disappointed. I was really looking forward to more of the digital only titles that are a little too much money for the gameplay, but a sale they would be great to pick up. Guess I will look to see if a holiday sale will have those titles .
Damn was looking forward to seeing the list on the 5th but if this is right I'm a little disappointed. I was really looking forward to more of the digital only titles that are a little too much money for the gameplay, but a sale they would be great to pick up. Guess I will look to see if a holiday sale will have those titles .
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Not sure where you are located, but if you ever get an opportunity to go to Achievement Fest, you could probably play most of them while there.
There are a few moderately nice offers, but overall I'm not too impressed. Most games end up being the price other distributors start with. So yes, it's a sale by MS standards, but I can get most of the games cheaper elsewhere.

Just like Homeless Messia, I also was hoping for more digital only titles.
Microsoft have a game with 60% off it's original digital launch price and that looks awesome and you buy, yet it'll still be cheaper to buy it from Amazon or another retailer. If you shopped smart you could get 3 or 4 games from a retailer whereas only 1 from MS sale.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account