Hello everyone!

Introductions

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to this site after seeing it referred to on True Achievements. I was (relatively?) active on 360voice a few years ago, but took about 3-4 years away from Microsoft platforms and achievement hunting. Now I'm back and have lots of catching up to do!

I am 30, married, no kids, and currently in North Carolina, though we are in the process of moving to Illinois in the next month or so. I loved doing the achievement challenges on 360voice and I'm hoping we do some here too! Looking forward to "meeting" many of you soon!
Welcome aboard, it's always good to see new people here. There is one competitive leader board if you win you get a badges the Challenge What Challenge leader board it runs from the 31st to 15th every month. Hope you enjoy your time on the site.
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Hello everyone! I'm a new user to this site after seeing it referred to on True Achievements. I was (relatively?) active on 360voice a few years ago, but took about 3-4 years away from Microsoft platforms and achievement hunting. Now I'm back and have lots of catching up to do!

I am 30, married, no kids, and currently in North Carolina, though we are in the process of moving to Illinois in the next month or so. I loved doing the achievement challenges on 360voice and I'm hoping we do some here too! Looking forward to "meeting" many of you soon!
Originally Posted by mattcrossunc
Welcome to GTN! There are lots of 360voice members here (me included). There's lots to do here you'll never be bored haha.
Welcome to GTN. As D said, there's a good mature group of 3V guys here, and we've all taken this place to a good level. Always great to have another alum!
Welcome aboard, it's always good to see new people here. There is one competitive leader board if you win you get a badges the Challenge What Challenge leader board it runs from the 31st to 15th every month. Hope you enjoy your time on the site.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
If your looking for the mentioned leaderboard to join it's here in my signature. Other than that, let me be the next person to welcome you to the nation! As you can see our community is pretty friendly, so please feel free to jump right into the forums and make yourself at home getting to know us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let us know those too. Most of the time a helpfull community member will probably give you the best answer before a staff member does, but you're also very welcome to contact any staff member with a PM at anytime too. We look forward to having you around!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account