Your Most Fun Achievements

General Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I was looking through my achievement showcase and started reminiscing about some old achievements I unlocked that brought up some fond memories. One that I have in the showcase is the " Little Rocket Man " achievement in The Orange Box. It was a bit challenging and fun at the same time. You basically picked up the Gnome at the start of the game and had to carry him all the way to the Rocket Silo, put him in the rocket, and launch him into space. This was a creative achievement to pop in the game.

So what fun achievements do you have on your list or showcase?
I know it's completely ridiculous, but I always got a kick (no pun intended) out of the Sith Kicker achievement in Force Unleashed II.
Even though it's a terrible thing to do IRL and the achievement comes from a game that can be a bit of a slog to 100%, the Horse Puncher achievement from Darkest of Days does require you to do exactly as it says on the tin.
hitman absolution well not a hard Achievement I like to set myself challenges well I play a game, I got every achievement miuns all play styles without getting sandman (Subdue a person), on the same note Hitman Blood money Beating it on Professional mode there was something so fun about that.
Even though it's a terrible thing to do IRL and the achievement comes from a game that can be a bit of a slog to 100%, the Horse Puncher achievement from Darkest of Days does require you to do exactly as it says on the tin.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Conan would be proud...lol
I really cant think of anything but there are some pretty ones Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account