achievement competition errors

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

how r u supposed to tell who wins this week if every 1 thats in the competition dosent have there achievements syncing every day im pretty it says every hour on the hour to sync achievements well thats not the case on my side i shouldnt have to ask to snyc my achievements it should do it automaticlly am i right
My achievements have syncing issues also.. The only fix i see that could work in your issue is every Sunday competition winners are awarded from last Friday cutoff.. Giving the site 2 days to catch everyone up on the sync..
My achievements have syncing issues also.. The only fix i see that could work in your issue is every Sunday competition winners are awarded from last Friday cutoff.. Giving the site 2 days to catch everyone up on the sync..
Originally Posted by FallenSaint84
I'm working to address this in next month's competition. There will be a special leaderboard setup to track the number of achievements unlocked during the competition. It will close after all of the participants have been synced up.
not that ill win but i still got 50 plus achieves so far this week
Hopefully this will be sorted so that I can find a clear winner. If not I will have to declare this month as void sorry guys and get it sorted ready for next month. If everyone is having problems syncing everyday then I will have to see if giving a day extra helps. DLW is also helping to keep track of the achievements this month too.
I plan on getting a table put out for this months competition its just getting the time to go through and put it up. I plan to have this up this evening when I get home.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account