How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
For "Visit the site on New Year's Day," does it suffice to visit at any time during the day, or do you need to be online around the time that the badge is supposed to be rewarded?
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
What Hyrule said is correct. The badge will be awarded when the server does a daily update in about one hour from the time of this post being written.
About to get the one hundred day badge. Any tips for the five hundred day badge?
About to get the one hundred-day badge. Any tips for the five hundred-day badge?
Originally Posted by hello8964
Leave an open tab on your web browser that has you logged into the site, and refresh it daily (possibly even twice a day). To ensure I didn't miss a day, I used to post a comment on a pinned activity on my profile every day, thereby contributing to getting the various comment-related badges. Also, if you take a trip out of town, be sure you have access to an internet connection, as I kept losing my streak when I traveled somewhere remote to the point it lacked a connection.
Last edited 02-27-2024 at 04:16 AM by Dvader83.
About to get the one hundred day badge. Any tips for the five hundred day badge?
Originally Posted by hello8964
In your preferred web browser set your starting web page to gamertagnation this way every time you open a new window you will inevitably log in to the site... do this in your phone, tablet and pc.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account