Filter by lowest still locked tier

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Hi;

When looking at the site's badges, you can filter by tier. The options are currently: any, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond. I don't know how easy or feasible this idea is, but I was thinking that it would be nice to have the option to show just the lowest tier version of any still locked badge regardless of badge series. By choosing this option you would end up with a mix of tiers, but you wouldn't see every still locked version of a badge in a series.
Hi;

When looking at the site's badges, you can filter by tier. The options are currently: any, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond. I don't know how easy or feasible this idea is, but I was thinking that it would be nice to have the option to show just the lowest tier version of any still locked badge regardless of badge series. By choosing this option you would end up with a mix of tiers, but you wouldn't see every still locked version of a badge in a series.
Originally Posted by YodinAlFadr
are you looking at badges from your profile page or from the community drop down menu? Each area has some slightly different filters available to you.
I'm looking at the full badge list from the "Community" dropdown menu where you can look at the badges that you have not earned yet.
https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php
Status changed to 'Planned' - This is something I've been wanting to do for some time. I will look into it.
Party
That's great! Does that count as suggesting a feature that gets used on the site? Or no because you've already wanted to do it?
Party
That's great! Does that count as suggesting a feature that gets used on the site? Or no because you've already wanted to do it?
Originally Posted by YodinAlFadr
That absolutely counts. Especially since I didn't post anything saying this was something I had planned beforehand. This will likely be lumped in with a number of updates to the badge system since there's a large amount of work required to make this happen. I'll keep you posted.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account