How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
Also I maybe screwed out of the Konami Badge as some of the keys needed (arrow keys) are broken on my keyboard of my laptop Frown
Also I maybe screwed out of the Konami Badge as some of the keys needed (arrow keys) are broken on my keyboard of my laptop Frown
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
USB Keyboards...
Yeah I know the day I just have no clue as to where I have searched everywhere to do with my profile my time zone settings heck I have even tried searching all the filters on someone's profile who recently unlocked it and still nothing I have checked all the calendar related locations on the site still nothing I have gone back through my activity feed to when I joined the site nothing Frown
That was the same flawed logic path I was on. It isn't where you search, but what and how you search. Perhaps with some form of octothorpe-mark on an alliterative phrase that references living in a different time.
This might help you with the mystery badge.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/issues...-badge-vi.html
I gave up on Mystery Badge VI. English is not my primary language, so I do not understand the clue if it is too cryptic..
That was the same flawed logic path I was on. It isn't where you search, but what and how you search. Perhaps with some form of octothorpe-mark on an alliterative phrase that references living in a different time.
Originally Posted by futiles
Pretty sure the thread on this badge had dozens of clues, if you see what futiles did there and read that thread. Just about the right time to start searching the appropriate phrase too, depending on your time zone.

I might have to re-read that thread, just to be reminded of how creative people were. I think one guy even literally gave it away.
Pretty sure the thread on this badge had dozens of clues, if you see what futiles did there and read that thread. Just about the right time to start searching the appropriate phrase too, depending on your time zone.

I might have to re-read that thread, just to be reminded of how creative people were. I think one guy even literally gave it away.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
There might be a need to Roethlisberger this, again.
There might be a need to Roethlisberger this, again.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
You remember that time we learned about the % as opposed to the #? And we learned that just because people used it, not everyone would understand?

Also, member Chewbacca?
You remember that time we learned about the % as opposed to the #? And we learned that just because people used it, not everyone would understand?

Also, member Chewbacca?
Originally Posted by futiles
You mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSvixo06eh8

Oh man, I just rewatched the whole video, and even it has the solution in it. How awesome is that??!!
Last edited 10-20-2016 at 04:48 AM by Hotdogmcgee.
You mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSvixo06eh8

Oh man, I just rewatched the whole video, and even it has the solution in it. How awesome is that??!!
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
AWESOME!!!!
Mystery Badge VI

either this badge is a complete troll or the people who do coding are giving the badge to random people on a Thursday. The hints in the forum thread are hard to trust as people have admitted that trolling is happening. I have searched everything to do with my account, the history of this website there is no calendar on the site and I just think this badge is a complete troll.
The badge isn't a troll. I believed it was for ages too and when I finally figured it out I had a facepalm moment. If my memory is correct you have to type something fairly specific into the search function. There are some very helpful hints in that thread though but also there are troll comments too.

Edit: There are even some big clues a few posts up, with my help and there's you should figure it out hopefully. Ill help even more Dacoto's is a clue but you might not get because your not American but a clue nonetheless. futiles response gives a handy clue too. Don't give up you can get it.
Yes I Finally found it!!!!!! Though still not 100% sure what it all meant lol

Now I just need to find another way to do the Konami badge without needing to buy a USB keyboard. Hate it when keys stop working.
Yes I Finally found it!!!!!! Though still not 100% sure what it all meant lol

Now I just need to find another way to do the Konami badge without needing to buy a USB keyboard. Hate it when keys stop working.
Well, you didn't have to throw back your computer on this Thursday, that's good...
Found it as well Smile

Thanks futiles for giving the clue that helped me get it! As English is not my native language I'd never would've gotten without it.
Thanks everyone for your hints my brain is not as good as it use to be with riddles and clues which is bad as I'm only 29 yrs old lol

I also suck at crosswords I'm more of a word search kind of woman Big Grin
Edit: There are even some big clues a few posts up, with my help and there's you should figure it out hopefully. Ill help even more Dacoto's is a clue but you might not get because your not American but a clue nonetheless. futiles response gives a handy clue too. Don't give up you can get it.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Also, in that badge thread, one guy literally spelled it out for you...
This place seems pretty happening still! Great work to everyone involved!
This place seems pretty happening still! Great work to everyone involved!
Originally Posted by Tandar1
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUTILES!!!

A WILD TANDAR APPEARS!?!?!?!
Last edited 10-21-2016 at 03:08 PM by Fshguy.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account