The Real Switch

Gaming Chat

Found 32 posts - Go to Last Post

How long will Fshguy remain Badge Leader

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 10 (21.28%) Hours, like Kaens said, cough, cough...

× 10 (21.28%) Days, just cause it's a rigged system, except everyone is under the same rules

× 10 (21.28%) Weeks, cause Fshguy has more coming...

× 3 (6.38%) Months

× 14 (29.79%) Game over man....

• Added 01-13-2017 01:11 PM
  • 47 votes
Kaens has been taunting me enough recently about the badge leader board, so I decided to get around to fixing the problem. Meet your new badge leader, again....
LOL, well congrats. For it to be a healthy rivalry, you need to score occasionally. The past few years felt too much like this..

LOL, well congrats. For it to be a healthy rivalry, you need to score occasionally. The past few years felt too much like this..
Originally Posted by Kaens
Nah, you've been running like a scared teenager and just like Jason, I keep coming. Notice what day it is?!
Blahblahblah boring.... It was exciting when it was changing every other day...now? Ok...
Blahblahblah boring.... It was exciting when it was changing every other day...now? Ok...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Maybe someone else should join them and claim leadership. Stick Out Tongue

For the record: not me. Badges are not that important in my life Wink
Maybe someone else should join them and claim leadership. Stick Out Tongue

For the record: not me. Badges are not that important in my life Wink
Originally Posted by Musquito
Sure, the more the merrier...

Time to post we're into the Days section already...
Sure, the more the merrier...

Time to post we're into the Days section already...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
DAYS would be 48 hours and you aren't there yet. For the record, I voted weeks.
And the correct answer was DAYS (six to be exact). Thanks to those that voted hours or days, I love you. I voted weeks btw so took the lead back faster than I expected. Now that we are tight again, probably be more back and forth depending on what Eric releases.
And the correct answer was DAYS (six to be exact). Thanks to those that voted hours or days, I love you. I voted weeks btw so took the lead back faster than I expected. Now that we are tight again, probably be more back and forth depending on what Eric releases.
6 days and 2 hours... Way beyond the hours you had for your goal for the year, Myth Busted...
So how is the e-penis length war going? Looks tied as of this post... Big Grin
So how is the e-penis length war going? Looks tied as of this post... Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
So behind the times, I added another 3 days to my total of 9 days so far this year... He just got the lead back this morning...

Now it comes down to can he stockpile enough completions before I hit 25k achievements and 200 DLC completions... The completions we need now are in the 20+ hour range...
So behind the times, I added another 3 days to my total of 9 days so far this year... He just got the lead back this morning...

Now it comes down to can he stockpile enough completions before I hit 25k achievements and 200 DLC completions... The completions we need now are in the 20+ hour range...
But there are 168 hours in a week, so even if I slept 8 hours a night (which I don't), that's enough time to earn 5 badges a week!
But there are 168 hours in a week, so even if I slept 8 hours a night (which I don't), that's enough time to earn 5 badges a week!
The good news is you'll run out of completions to get.. Although Eric will be adding more... I know what you'll bring up, but you always forget to mention that XBOX One badge you have that you got for buying your Day One XBOX through MS. I bought two Day One consoles, but don't have the badge cause I bought them elsewhere..
The good news is you'll run out of completions to get.. Although Eric will be adding more... I know what you'll bring up, but you always forget to mention that XBOX One badge you have that you got for buying your Day One XBOX through MS. I bought two Day One consoles, but don't have the badge cause I bought them elsewhere..
You are really going to compare a 5 point badge to the 15, 20 & 25 you have from using 360voice as your referral?
You are really going to compare a 5 point badge to the 15, 20 & 25 you have from using 360voice as your referral?
Nah, the 15 point one, and the Tanks one(5 more) and the 100 Apps which is unobtainable now (5), So that's 25 points I can never get...

And you have the 15 point sharing...

So, really I have a 20 point advantage, and that's more or less negated by the Mr. Popularity badge which I probably won't get any time soon... So, a 5 whole points is my advantage...

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if you're working behind the scenes to get some of those other badges that require help from other people...
Wait; why is the 100 apps badge no longer obtainable?
Wait; why is the 100 apps badge no longer obtainable?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Tracking issues. The only way to track them on the One is if they have an achievement, there are not enough apps with achievements to get to 100 now. Plus a lot of them are region specific.

The last unlock for the badge was two years ago.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if you're working behind the scenes to get some of those other badges that require help from other people...
Well it is a game site full of boosters and it's not like you haven't done something similar....not that I'm confirming any collusion.
Well it is a game site full of boosters and it's not like you haven't done something similar....not that I'm confirming any collusion.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Fshguy is like my alter ego. We practically share a brain, so when he saw some clues yesterday (which I will not name in case he didn't spot them all) he knew I was up to something.

And he was right.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
yKeans likes to be sneaky, so just wanted to take some wind out of his sails or shine some light on the situation, see if some scurrying is going on... I prefer the full guns blazing approach...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account