Achievement Competition #4

Gaming Chat

Hi everyone. It's that time again where you can sign up for the next achievement competition.

The competition starts on the 1st October and ends on the 7th.

There are a few updates ready for the next competition to tell you about. The first is that the leaderboard is now set up to reset at the start of each month which now makes it easier for all competitors to track their place in the competition.

The second is that as well as the usual unlock achievements I am also going to issue a challenge for everyone.

As usual the winner is determined by whoever unlocks the most achievements in that week and the challenge winner will be the first person to complete it.

Last months competition saw many new challengers with one of them winning. I am hoping to see all those familiar names come back along with many new ones too.

This months challenge is going to be an easy one. The first person to unlock 50 achievements will receive a new badge for completing my challenge. In the event that more than one person beats the challenge on the same day then then person with the highest amount will win.

To enter just post below "Badges are sooo addicting"

Also sign up for the leaderboard here if you are not already a member

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/

Could all please put the link in your signature too so that we can spread the word a bit further and try to coax more members to join. Thanks to everyone and good luck
2 sign ups within a hour of the competition being open I'm impressed. Welcome Spueekykaine and welcome back DaRealShady
11 members have signed up already. Spread the word so we can get more competitors.
Badges are sooo addicting.. what if I misspell a word.....I'm so worried!!!
It's fine B8ingu. Misspelling a word is ok you still get to compete only writing backwards gets you disqualified. Only joking writing it backwards is fine too
Badges are sooo addicting

I'm entering, knowing full well I won't win. Good luck to all those who put me in my place Wink
There's 2 weeks or so to sign up and we have 15 people join in the first day. Welcome back to everyone and a big welcome to Metallicaghost, B8tingu, Kaens and Capn doug our newest competitors.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account