The NFS was from a mail i got from EA after they announced the game and there they mentioned crews.
I mean all dlc actually with or without achievements. And how will things like Uplay work on those games?
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Yea I caught the E3 MS conference and by what little they showed of NFS (Which BTW looked Awesome!) The guy said they basically took every great thing about every great NFS game from every NFS series and put it all into one game. So think Hot Pursuit, meets Carbon, meets Underground and whatever else I'm missing. It supposed also boast the most intricate and biggest customization of any NFS game to date. Did I mention graphically it looked awesome!?

I'm sure all DLC will be able to port over to the One from any backward compatibility. I don't see any reason for them to half ass that part if they are going with the full system emulator..I think they would stand to lose/gain a ton more money if they did, but I guess time will tell. Uplay is an account which is directly tied to your achievements and besides whatever they have previously already stopped it should work just the same. Got love technology.

This is the E3 and the games we've been waiting for. This is the time where the New generation is truly going to shine and the death throws of the 360 will begin to really be seen.
Just looked through the BC games I own digitally. I don't remember if any had DLC, or if I owned it, but, I don't see any DLC available for them in the HUB or Shop. Did Viva Pinata 2 have DLC?

Or one of the Kefling games?
Just looked through the BC games I own digitally. I don't remember if any had DLC, or if I owned it, but, I don't see any DLC available for them in the HUB or Shop. Did Viva Pinata 2 have DLC?

Or one of the Kefling games?
Originally Posted by futiles
World of Keflings has DLC, the first one doesn't. Viva Pinata didn't have any DLC, any version.
actually Viva Pinata has DLC, its just accessories for the Pinatas.
and yeah WOrld of Keflings has 2 or three DLCs for it, but it could be that they dont work now coz its just started. it wont go live until december..
I expect it will eventually show up, but, just not there yet. I figured, since I was in the preview, and owned some of the games, and was sitting in front of the console, that I would check to see if it was there already.
I expect it will eventually show up, but, just not there yet. I figured, since I was in the preview, and owned some of the games, and was sitting in front of the console, that I would check to see if it was there already.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah thanks for that. wouldnt mind if you kept us updated on it Wink
Yeah thanks for that. wouldnt mind if you kept us updated on it Wink
Originally Posted by Mardagg
I'll try. The xbox 360s and Ones will be getting packed for Achievement Fest in the next few weeks, and will not get unpacked until I move, probably August before the consoles get unpacked. So, about 3-4 weeks of console goodness for me and then 4-6 weeks without.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account