Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
Learning to Shred - Play any game in the Rocksmith series.
Becoming a Pro - Complete any game in the Rocksmith series.
Well in the spirit of clicking games, how about swiping?

"Swiper, No Swiping" - Completed Make it Rain (WP) or Make it Rain (Win 8)

Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
See, I would have thought "You wrote a script, didn't you?" would be a better badge name.

Or maybe that is the one for completing both.
Zombie Raid: Play any game in the Plants vs. Zombies series
Zombie Master: Complete any game in the Plants vs. Zombies series
Don't forget to revive the Friendly Competition badges (I recently reached 50 friends)
Some badges for umlocking a few achievements in a row over 1 week, 1 month and 1 year( for the minimum of 1 achievement a day)...
Point and Click to Start - Play any Artifex Mundi game
Point and Click to Finish - Complete any Artifex Mundi game

Show Me the Mundi! - Complete 5 Artifex Mundi games
Start any game in the Sam & Max series -
Little Buddy

Complete any game in the Sam & Max series - Freelance Police

Complete any game in the Pac-Man series - Fruity Ball Muncher
Start any game in the SoulCalibur series (it may exist already) - Innocent Siegfried

Conplete any game in the SoulCalibur series - The Ultimate Nightmare or The True Wielder
Collector - Start 5 games that are on your wishlist.
Hoarder - Start 15 games that are on your wishlist.

E3 2017 - Get 3 achievements starting with an E during E3 2017
Every hour on the hour - Visit the site, while logged in, in every hour of the day.
E3 2017 MixPot - Play any game given away for watching the Xbox E3 2017 conference on Mixer!
Jewel Crazy: Play any game in the Jewel Quest or Bejeweled series
Jewel Master: Complete any game in the Jewel Quest or Bejeweled series
What is the definition of Insanity? - Play 5 games in the Minecraft Series.
Insane or Mentally Creative? - Play 10 games in the Minecraft Series
Nope, just insane. - Play 15 games in the Minecraft Series
Baby Come Back: - Win achievements in 10 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Baby Come Back II - Win achievements in 25 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Baby Come Back III - Win achievements in 50 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Baby Come Back: - Win achievements in 10 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Baby Come Back II - Win achievements in 25 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Baby Come Back III - Win achievements in 50 Back Compatible 360 games after Back Compatablilty Launched (12th Nov 2015)
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Something with Back Compat would be cool, but those numbers are way too low if that was the case. You can have 50 achievements in one game and you don't even have to play it on the X to get the badge.
Something with Back Compat would be cool, but those numbers are way too low if that was the case. You can have 50 achievements in one game and you don't even have to play it on the X to get the badge.
Originally Posted by Kaens
His suggestion wasn't 50 achievements, but a minimum of 1 achievement from 50 different BC games. That seems fairly challenging, at least it would be for me! :-)
His suggestion wasn't 50 achievements, but a minimum of 1 achievement from 50 different BC games. That seems fairly challenging, at least it would be for me! :-)
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
You are correct.. Lots of people have lots of back Compat games on their "ready to install" list. How many can win just one more achievement in 50 though?
OH, that's much better. And easy for me Wink
That's a good challenge. I could do that, I have more then enough games.
With January just around the corner, I would like to suggest again, something along the lines of "Meat the Founder" (pun intended)

Have a nice dinner with GTN Eric, pics or it didn't happen...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account