47 pending friend requests?

General Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

really the only reason ppl add each other on here is for the friend badges am i right? well i shouldnt have 47 pending if every1 is going for the 300 friends badge
Speaking of badge hoaring....how many threads did you start today?
Here's the thing though, Sub... I kinda agree with Chunky. Not about the only reason people have friends is for badges, but that GN should figure out a way to make friends interaction better. Right now I can't easily see what my friends are doing without having to click into their pages and looking at their feeds. I'm new here so I'm currently very active because I like the site, but if I find less and less to care about every time I come then I won't come as often. The interaction is key in my opinion, and making your friends matter more would be a good thing.
Here's the thing though, Sub... I kinda agree with Chunky. Not about the only reason people have friends is for badges, but that GN should figure out a way to make friends interaction better. Right now I can't easily see what my friends are doing without having to click into their pages and looking at their feeds. I'm new here so I'm currently very active because I like the site, but if I find less and less to care about every time I come then I won't come as often. The interaction is key in my opinion, and making your friends matter more would be a good thing.
Originally Posted by Kaens
i totatly agree with yah
Speaking of badge hoaring....how many threads did you start today?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
i started 13 threads today im trying 4 the 100 thread badge
i started 13 threads today im trying 4 the 100 thread badge
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
lol...by the way, I wish friend interaction was also better
n im almost at 500 posts as well so lets do this
There is a friend badge and a post and thread badge?

That's horrible.

Encouraging SPAM is extremely detrimental.

Now, better friend interaction would be good, I might actually accept a friend request.

That's horrible.

Now, better friend interaction would be good, I might actually accept a friend request.
Originally Posted by futiles
i sent u a fr request over a week ago n it says pending

That's horrible.

LIke this ^ and what was earlier said, interaction is more important than post count, thread count, dare I say badge count. Badges are a perk, but, I think there are abused lines getting crossed here and there, myself guilty as well.
i sent u a fr request over a week ago n it says pending
Because I don't just accept friend requests from people. I don't know you.

I have not seen a reason for friends on the site yet, so I have not accepted anyone, yet.

Did you read my reply? I am pretty much against the idea of badges that encourage spamming and harassment.
Because I don't just accept friend requests from people. I don't know you.

I have not seen a reason for friends on the site yet, so I have not accepted anyone, yet.

Did you read my reply? I am pretty much against the idea of badges that encourage spamming and harassment.
badges r not harrassment n i do know u because i was in the gears of war 3 360voice challenge with you n i had u on my friends list on xbl for at least 3 months i guess u dont remember that?
i have a great memory
No crap! I can't remember people's name I see daily, much less played a multiplayer game with! That is actually a feature I wish Xbox had in the friends list - little note field so I can remind myself how I know some people. ESPECIALLY when people change tags.
No crap! I can't remember people's name I see daily, much less played a multiplayer game with! That is actually a feature I wish Xbox had in the friends list - little note field so I can remind myself how I know some people. ESPECIALLY when people change tags.
Originally Posted by Kaens
that would be a great feature
that would be a great feature
Totally. Maybe with 1000 friends, they'll figure it out...
The badges are not here to encourage spamming or harassment. They are here just as a perk like it has already been mentioned.

I would like to make it easier to interact with each other too so if anyone has any ideas on how to do so then post it in the feature request forum.

As for spamming I am also against it and would like to see a rule or 2 to stop it with the penalty of the badge you are spamming for being totally blocked for that person. I will ask Eric if we could have something like this set up.

The reason I add friends on here is so that members can contact myself,Eric or DLW with ease about any problems and also makes us staff look more like everyone else on here so there won't be any hesitation to contact a member of staff over any problems whether they are old or new members.
badges r not harrassment n i do know u because i was in the gears of war 3 360voice challenge with you n i had u on my friends list on xbl for at least 3 months i guess u dont remember that?
We've met? I've spoken to you? I currently interact with you?

You do not know me. You know of me.

I keep my XBL Friend List at 40, anyone over that is temporary. And no, I don't set anyone in the temporary section to memory.

Badges are not harassment, but sending someone you have no current interaction with a friend request within minutes of them joining is.
As for spamming I am also against it and would like to see a rule or 2 to stop it with the penalty of the badge you are spamming for being totally blocked for that person. I will ask Eric if we could have something like this set up.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Maybe a little harsh, but I like the thought process.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account