Marvel Movie and TV Universe

Entertainment

That is almost exactly what I did. Double feature 3D on Thursday with the family, 2D today with my coworkers. I generally hate 3D, but it wasn't bad.
Originally Posted by Kaens
We missed out on getting tickets to the 30 hour marathon. Was $25 but it sold out almost as fast as it was announced, so we had to settle.
Wait, you've already seen it twice? How does that happen?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well, he's had almost 48 hours.
I've seen the movie twice now, and both times I had Star Wars, Ant-Man and Bat v Sups. Who really cares, I've already seen them dozens of times on youtube. I've already watched youtube videos of babies watching the trailer. I got for the movies, not the trailers.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I have no need to see Batman v Superman trailer again. And the babies watching the trailers? That, I do not understand at all.
ok now that we've seen it what do you guys think? For true nerdy comic geek... this killed a lot of cannon, but we already know that they don't make these movies for the true fanboy, so What did we like what did we hate

Fair Warning to those who have not seen Avengers Age of Ultron Spoilers may be in the thread
I have no need to see Batman v Superman trailer again. And the babies watching the trailers? That, I do not understand at all.
Originally Posted by futiles
I thought that they should not have put Widow Hulk side love story, what's up with that?
here is the final new FF movie trailer, I still don't have a lot of faith in this movie.

Also who's stoked to hear Daredevil season two will have the PUNISHER!! I know I am. I here they are trying to get Jason Statham to be Bullseye, though that could be cool and he could definitely pull it off I think he's too big of an actor for a Netflix series. Even thought these characters are supposed to make a jump in to the movies, so that may be a reason he does do it.
Last edited 07-16-2015 at 08:43 AM by B8TINGU.
here is the final new FF movie trailer, I still don't have a lot of faith in this movie.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This is still a who cares reboot. They all look awful.
Also who's stoked to here Daredevil season two will have the PUNISHER!! I know I am. I here they are trying to get Jason Statham to be Bullseye, though that could be cool and he could definitely pull it off I think he's too big of an actor for a Netflix series. Even thought these characters are supposed to make a jump in to the movies, so that may be a reason he does do it.
I thought the series was ok, It didn't blow me away in any way. I am looking forward to seeing Jon Bernthal as The Punisher.
Also who's stoked to here Daredevil season two will have the PUNISHER!!
I don't know... Jon Bernthal rubbed his head too much in the walking dead. So I hope that doesn't happen.

Link to what i'm talking about ---- https://youtu.be/_TCLgLCz6G4
I don't know... Jon Bernthal rubbed his head too much in the walking dead. So I hope that doesn't happen.

Link to what i'm talking about ---- https://youtu.be/_TCLgLCz6G4
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Haha, that's great. It's a stressful world you know :P
You know the Deadpool movie hasn't garnered any real publicity and it opens February of next year... I guess their not going to be including it in the MCU X-Men continuity, kind of a shame and I hear that the next Wolverine solo movie will be based on Old Man Logan storyline...wow they just really want to mess things up bad don't they? I guess they want to follow the Apocalypse storyline and maybe they can save it by linking it with that, of course not sure who they are going to replace Hawkeye or some of the other characters with if at all...I wish they would get a handle on the Mutant side of the movie universe before Fox does too much damage to it.. And now Avengers 2.5.....er I mean Captain America Civil War has even more characters in it.. Hope they don't over saturate it like AoU... And I really hope we get a end sequence with Dr. Strange appearance, it would help establish him in the MCU and with Ghost Rider returning to MCU I hope we get some new stuff with him, maybe some team up or cameo or something.
You know the Deadpool movie hasn't garnered any real publicity and it opens February of next year... I guess their not going to be including it in the MCU X-Men continuity, kind of a shame and I hear that the next Wolverine solo movie will be based on Old Man Logan storyline...wow they just really want to mess things up bad don't they? I guess they want to follow the Apocalypse storyline and maybe they can save it by linking it with that, of course not sure who they are going to replace Hawkeye or some of the other characters with if at all...I wish they would get a handle on the Mutant side of the movie universe before Fox does too much damage to it.. And now Avengers 2.5.....er I mean Captain America Civil War has even more characters in it.. Hope they don't over saturate it like AoU... And I really hope we get a end sequence with Dr. Strange appearance, it would help establish him in the MCU and with Ghost Rider returning to MCU I hope we get some new stuff with him, maybe some team up or cameo or something.
I saw the last wolverine movie under protest (My cousin forced me to go see it) because of the track record post Singer. I just knew they couldn't elevate Frank Miller's Ronin story. That was and will be the last X-men movie I will see in the theater. I skipped Days of Future Past even with Singer coming back. I have seen the film since it's release and I was right again. Instead that summer I went and saw Edge of Tomorrow which was a WAY better time travel movie. I highly recommend it, it's a great ride. Back to the X-men, the franchise has long been ruined, so I don't plan on seeing Apocalypse or the next Wolverine. Not sure about DeadPool, I hated X-men Origins. They just need to give it all back to Marvel/Disney, but that will not happen.
Edge of Tomorrow was great. I was laughing so hard when he kept dying and he'd be back in battle and the music was just on point for it. I was cracking up. lol
Fox bought "mutants" from Marvel for movie rights. So, there is nothing on the mutant side for Marvel to get a hold of. They sold them all the rights.
Fox bought "mutants" from Marvel for movie rights. So, there is nothing on the mutant side for Marvel to get a hold of. They sold them all the rights.
I know they sold the rights to the Mutants, long ago when Marvel was in bankruptcy, the pieced out all the heroes. Fox bought the Mutants and FF rights, While Sony grabbed the Spidey verse, Universal picked up some odd and end characters, Hulk being one of them (that's why there is no set plans for a new solo Hulk movie) They also own Namor. They still have a few more years before MARVEL gets Hulk back, but they have been getting other characters back, When they got Daredevil back they went right into the Netflix productions that also help bring back The Punisher and Blade. Ghost Rider recently returned to the fold. I herd Man-Thing was owned by Lions Gate but it may not be anymore. So Marvel could get the rights back to the Mutants, Albeit will be not for a very long time and or never but theoretically it's still possible.

Also with the new "sharing" of characters it opens a whole new dynamic.. but we'll have to see where this ultimately leads.

Any one wanting to see what Age of Apocalypse will look like Entertainment Weekly has an upcoming issue with a lot of pics.. and what I saw didn't impress me.. The costumes looked a little 80's is. I know the movie is supposed to be set in the 80's but the costumes looking 80's is I mean they look like they were created in the 80's as in spandex and goofy looking..
I know they sold the rights to the Mutants, long ago when Marvel was in bankruptcy, the pieced out all the heroes. Fox bought the Mutants and FF rights, While Sony grabbed the Spidey verse, Universal picked up some odd and end characters, Hulk being one of them (that's why there is no set plans for a new solo Hulk movie) They also own Namor. They still have a few more years before MARVEL gets Hulk back, but they have been getting other characters back, When they got Daredevil back they went right into the Netflix productions that also help bring back The Punisher and Blade. Ghost Rider recently returned to the fold. I herd Man-Thing was owned by Lions Gate but it may not be anymore. So Marvel could get the rights back to the Mutants, Albeit will be not for a very long time and or never but theoretically it's still possible.

Also with the new "sharing" of characters it opens a whole new dynamic.. but we'll have to see where this ultimately leads.

Any one wanting to see what Age of Apocalypse will look like Entertainment Weekly has an upcoming issue with a lot of pics.. and what I saw didn't impress me.. The costumes looked a little 80's is. I know the movie is supposed to be set in the 80's but the costumes looking 80's is I mean they look like they were created in the 80's as in spandex and goofy looking..
Marvel has Hulk, has the entire time. There is no plans for a Hulk movie because 2 times now the Hulk has not done well on his own. The Universal Incredible Hulk was part of the initial Avengers plan. Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America were distributed by Universal/Paramount, Disney bought Marvel, and Avengers was joint published/distributed by Universal/Paramount and Disney. But, Universal/Paramount has no rights to Hulk. Marvel intentionally never sold the Avengers, because they wanted to make sure they could do what they are doing now.
Marvel has Hulk, has the entire time. There is no plans for a Hulk movie because 2 times now the Hulk has not done well on his own. The Universal Incredible Hulk was part of the initial Avengers plan. Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America were distributed by Universal/Paramount, Disney bought Marvel, and Avengers was joint published/distributed by Universal/Paramount and Disney. But, Universal/Paramount has no rights to Hulk. Marvel intentionally never sold the Avengers, because they wanted to make sure they could do what they are doing now.
You're partially right, as so am I, but Hulk is still "owned" by Marvel his movie rights are still "owned" by Universal, as this article points out both of our points.
http://collider.com/new-hulk-solo-mo...ns-the-rights/

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account