Marvel Movie and TV Universe

Entertainment

So now that the new Fantastic Four reboot is here, has anyone dared to see it? I have said it before that I didn't have high hopes for this one due to what information has been released about this movie and a really good friend of mine ( fellow comic geek) went to see a midnight showing of this.. he basically told me to wait for it to comet on Video on demand and that I probably won't have to wait that long for it to get there at that. Like me he is a Comic geek who has/had been collecting comics since were were kids. We have our differences when it comes to some aspects of the Movie versions but generally we agree on our points of view with that in mind I actually googled some reviews an boy they have all been stinkers.. I mean ALL of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/entert...-verdict-feat/ has some really great high lights and these weren't even the really bad ones.. although I found myself laughing out loud at most of them..

If I do go to see it it will only be a matinee with my daughter who has not grown up on comics and is interested in seeing this.. but from what I here, it is basically the same movie as the very first theatrically released movie but not as good...lol..

Oh well at least we have Deadpool to look forward to.

How exciting is this? Looks like there reving up the engines. I see it says Daredevil season III soon!! What you guys think and what are you wanting to see the most?
I've not watch the Marvel series on Netflix but recently watched Ant-Man and it's great how they have all been related to Avengers/Captain America films. I'm looking forward to Spiderman reboot now as the guy was funny as hell in Captain America during that fight scene.

It's a shame Tony Stark is going out of it to be replaced by an Iron Woman....
Where did you hear that spoiler? That makes no sense at all.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
That would be in the comics...

Like, where we have had female Thor and black Captain America and Latino-black Spider-man and various other characters for a while. So, lady black Iron Man is no big thing.

Whether it makes it to the movies, I would not expect that any time soon. Falcon/Cap will make the MCU before "Bla-dy" Iron Man.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account