Find Out How Good You Really Are with the TrueAchievements App for Xbox One

TrueAchievements

The app works great!...but still faster to just use my phone or tablet next to me
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Same Here before... But now i prefer app
Thanks to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTA)

Festival TransAmériques, an annual dance and theater festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Free The Army tour, a 1970s anti-Vietnam War road show
F.T.A., a 1972 documentary about the road show starring Jane Fonda
The Faery Tale Adventure, a computer game

Mathematics
Fundamental theorem of algebra, roots of polynomial
Fundamental theorem of arithmetic, the uniqueness of prime factorization

Organizations
Federación de Trabajadores Arubanos, the Aruban Workers' Federation
Federal Transit Administration, an agency of the United States Department of Transportation
Freight Transport Association, a large trade association in the United Kingdom with members moving goods by road, rail, sea, and air
Free Trade Agreement (Canada–United States, 1988-1994), superseded by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) including Mexico

Other
Face-threatening act, in sociolinguistics, any of a wide variety of expressions including compliments, orders, etc. that may damage the "face" of the hearer or speaker by implying the acceptance of future obligations or conformity
Failure to appear, a legal term for the failure of a defendant or respondent to appear at (or within) the stated time before a court or other judicial body
Fault tree analysis, a top down, deductive failure analysis in which an undesired state of a system is analyzed
Fixed Term Appointment, a type of contract[1] used at the United Nations
Free-to-air, the broadcast of unencrypted, subscription-free television or radio
Free trade agreement, an agreement between two or more countries or blocs reducing or eliminating import and/or export tariffs

I am baffled...
I am baffled...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Me too, even spelling it out for me I didn't get it. Sorry, Futiles! I'm sure it was a great reference though.
Me too, even spelling it out for me I didn't get it. Sorry, Futiles! I'm sure it was a great reference though.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'd explain it to you, but then the thread would get closed down because swearing.
Thanks to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTA)

Festival TransAmériques, an annual dance and theater festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Free The Army tour, a 1970s anti-Vietnam War road show
F.T.A., a 1972 documentary about the road show starring Jane Fonda
The Faery Tale Adventure, a computer game

Mathematics
Fundamental theorem of algebra, roots of polynomial
Fundamental theorem of arithmetic, the uniqueness of prime factorization

Organizations
Federación de Trabajadores Arubanos, the Aruban Workers' Federation
Federal Transit Administration, an agency of the United States Department of Transportation
Freight Transport Association, a large trade association in the United Kingdom with members moving goods by road, rail, sea, and air
Free Trade Agreement (Canada–United States, 1988-1994), superseded by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) including Mexico

Other
Face-threatening act, in sociolinguistics, any of a wide variety of expressions including compliments, orders, etc. that may damage the "face" of the hearer or speaker by implying the acceptance of future obligations or conformity
Failure to appear, a legal term for the failure of a defendant or respondent to appear at (or within) the stated time before a court or other judicial body
Fault tree analysis, a top down, deductive failure analysis in which an undesired state of a system is analyzed
Fixed Term Appointment, a type of contract[1] used at the United Nations
Free-to-air, the broadcast of unencrypted, subscription-free television or radio
Free trade agreement, an agreement between two or more countries or blocs reducing or eliminating import and/or export tariffs

I am baffled...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Lol...since I'm a deputy sheriff, I assumed it was Failure To Appear
Orly 1 achievement to finish app

I hope on new achievements soon
The service that the site provides is amazing, but be warned if you plan on socializing on the site be sure to NEVER criticize the staff or the site itself in any little way or you will be banned.
Originally Posted by Langhostio
There's always more to bans than just that, criticism is welcome but its how that criticism is put across.

Also @Kaens if a pro member launches the app a scan is requested now (and has been like that since beginning of November)
There's always more to bans than just that, criticism is welcome but its how that criticism is put across.
Originally Posted by Spilner
holy words :-)
Also @Kaens if a pro member launches the app a scan is requested now (and has been like that since beginning of November)
You know, there was one day that it seemed to sync without me visiting the the webpage and last night when I went to visit the webpage to request a sync it had already done one. Good to know how it works, I thought you guys were just running the scanners more frequently! Seriously, last night I was thinking, "Why am I paying for premium now, this thing syncs all the time without me asking!"

Not true. Say one thing Rich doesn't like and you're banned for life. If you'd like, I can send you the PM's he sent me saying I would never be allowed to post again. Only had just over 40 posts there, wasn't active in the forums, and 38 of those previous posts were almost all related to being excited about various Trials announcements and dlcs. Criticism is less welcome there than it is at x360a, which is saying something.
Factual Total Achievements
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh I get it... Lol.. Awesome Smile
Criticism is less welcome there than it is at x360a, which is saying something.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yep, couldn't of said it better myself.
Not true. Say one thing Rich doesn't like and you're banned for life. If you'd like, I can send you the PM's he sent me saying I would never be allowed to post again. Only had just over 40 posts there, wasn't active in the forums, and 38 of those previous posts were almost all related to being excited about various Trials announcements and dlcs. Criticism is less welcome there than it is at x360a, which is saying something.
Go for it.
Ive been on both sides of the fence so im intrigued.

Edit: Ooops
Second edit: What are you banned from exactly? I can see you have status editing perms still so not fully banned 'for life'
Last edited 11-07-2014 at 08:20 AM by Spilner.
Oh I get it... Lol.. Awesome Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I didn't get it until you got it, but now I do get it..
Go for it.
Ive been on both sides of the fence so im intrigued.

Edit: Ooops
Second edit: What are you banned from exactly? I can see you have status editing perms still so not fully banned 'for life'
He cannot post anywhere that is of forum-esque qualities. So, no comments on news stories, site updates, gaming sessions, actual forums...
He cannot post anywhere that is of forum-esque qualities. So, no comments on news stories, site updates, gaming sessions, actual forums...
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, which makes trying to get people information in a gaming session, such as for viral month, a little hard to do.
Yeah, which makes trying to get people information in a gaming session, such as for viral month, a little hard to do.
And what did you do to get that exactly? Ive had my fair share of bans, forum, status, chat, perma and site and they were all justified so they don't get thrown around for nothing.
And what did you do to get that exactly? Ive had my fair share of bans, forum, status, chat, perma and site and they were all justified so they don't get thrown around for nothing.
Well, since Rich deletes stuff: http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...81664#m3981664

It was "abusive" - if I recall, it basically just pointed out that it was a feature "created" by TA that highly resembled another site's feature. And should at least acknowledge that. Since there is no evidence, except what Hotdog has not deleted, it will never be more than a he said, she said.

But, there is this... (You will have to scroll down to Hotdog's watcher comment)
Last edited 11-07-2014 at 05:13 PM by futiles.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account