How to Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Maps

Minecraft (Win 10)

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

1.) Download the map that you want to play. (All the latest Minecraft: Pocket Edition maps should work on it.) http://mcpehub.com/

2.) Open the file (usually .zip or .rar) with a file archiver program, such as 7-Zip (it's free).

3.) Extract the map folder to "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Micr osoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\ com.mojang\minecraftWorlds".

Note: Replace "yourusername" with your own. If you don't know what it is, then go to "C:\Users" and it should be one of the folders in there.
Wait, can this apply to achievement maps?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
any map from Minecraft Pocket Edition and you cant use any maps from pc or xbox. i looked all over for a achievement map but nobody made one or uploaded one yet.
any map from Minecraft Pocket Edition and you cant use any maps from pc or xbox. i looked all over for a achievement map but nobody made one or uploaded one yet.
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
Tutorial should be the same and that will take care of 95% of your achievements.. then just keep making new games in the tutorials to grab the few extra achievements that you may need.. and then just keep making new map and go running to find all the new Biomes as well.. the only really hard achievement will be THE END but if you know where it's at on the Tutorial map it will only take you the time to kill the Enderman and get the needed eyes then over to your Neither Portal to grab up the Blaze rods to make the Ender Portal Eyes and Bam.. you should get it all done besides the 100 hours you need.. if you need rails for traveling your 500feet on rail then you can either mine out the needed materials or again, in the Tutorial I can give you coordinates to a Mine where you can find a lot of Rails.. of course you'll have to make it down there and defend yourself, but that should be pretty easy and depending on your play style it could be faster then creating those rails yourself?

Or the pocket edition could be very different then the console version, in that case.. your on your own...lol.
Or the pocket edition could be very different then the console version, in that case.. your on your own...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This... .
Yes it is very different. Currently there is nothing out there save a few folks actually playing. I've been working on it, but doubt my ability complete it in a timely manner. It appears that MP achievements are done locally as well, which makes that somewhat harder.
Tutorial should be the same and that will take care of 95% of your achievements.. then just keep making new games in the tutorials to grab the few extra achievements that you may need.. and then just keep making new map and go running to find all the new Biomes as well.. the only really hard achievement will be THE END but if you know where it's at on the Tutorial map it will only take you the time to kill the Enderman and get the needed eyes then over to your Neither Portal to grab up the Blaze rods to make the Ender Portal Eyes and Bam.. you should get it all done besides the 100 hours you need.. if you need rails for traveling your 500feet on rail then you can either mine out the needed materials or again, in the Tutorial I can give you coordinates to a Mine where you can find a lot of Rails.. of course you'll have to make it down there and defend yourself, but that should be pretty easy and depending on your play style it could be faster then creating those rails yourself?

the game was made with the pocket edition files.
Yes it is very different. Currently there is nothing out there save a few folks actually playing. I've been working on it, but doubt my ability complete it in a timely manner. It appears that MP achievements are done locally as well, which makes that somewhat harder.
But there should still be a tutorial level right? I would think that would still take care of a lot of the achievements. anyway I'll go away now.. Smile
But there should still be a tutorial level right? I would think that would still take care of a lot of the achievements. anyway I'll go away now.. Smile
Actually, the Xbox 360 version was the first to include a tutorial level. It was basically a giant slap in the face that console gamers "needed" a tutorial to play it. The PC version and the iOS Pocket Editions never had tutorials before. They may have added them since then, but, I don't remember Win10 having one when I downloaded it last year.
There's no tutorial. Just jump right in. The tutorial made it easier to get achievements for sure, but not necessary. Just takes patience.
There's no tutorial. Just jump right in. The tutorial made it easier to get achievements for sure, but not necessary. Just takes patience.
the game is in beta so a tutorial level may get added to the game at some point
I'm currently in the process of making a map for all the achievements in Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta Edition. As soon as I've completed it I'll send you a link to where you can download it from MediaFire.
I'm currently in the process of making a map for all the achievements in Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta Edition. As soon as I've completed it I'll send you a link to where you can download it from MediaFire.
Originally Posted by MCFish
i have downloaded a achievements map here
i have downloaded a achievements map here
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
we need a forum for this game just for the maps for members to get some good maps users on here made
we need a forum for this game just for the maps for members to get some good maps users on here made
That's not a bad idea. I have a few maps that are neat.
That's not a bad idea. I have a few maps that are neat.
all the websites i been to don't have any pages for minecraft windows 10 edition.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account