Gears of War 4 will launch globally Oct. 11 on Xbox One

Gears of War 4

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Rod Fergusson of The Coalition reported the Gears of War 4 release date exclusively to Entertainment Weekly.

The highly anticipated third-person shooter will arrive on Xbox One, on 11 October 2016, above the illustration that will stand out on the cover of the game. Set 25 years after the end of the first trilogy, Gears of War 4 depicts the adventures of new players, JD Fenix, Kait Diaz and Del Walker, grappling with a new threat ahead capacity even with Locust, in a story that unfolds entirely within 24 hours.
1 million kills what work for me.
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
Nope. too much.
LOL Only 1 milion
Seriously 2.0 kill 100,000 enemies, Seriously 3.0 is reach level 100 and earn every Onyx medal. Seriously 4.0 maybe along that line of gears 3 Seriously 3.0 or Seriously 2.0, kill 200,000 - 500,000

Gears of War: Judgment has Seriously Judgmental, Complete all Declassified Missions on Insane difficulty
Anything past 10,000 is just ridiculous.
Anything past 10,000 is just ridiculous.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
having to get 10,000 all over in ultimate edition is just a pain in the a** for me.
gears of war is 1 of the few games that i enjoy n im one of the few that did not boost any previous gow n 10k kills is nothing i was doing that on a regular basis. i was 1 of the top players in gears 2 n 3 without boosting
gears of war is 1 of the few games that i enjoy n im one of the few that did not boost any previous gow n 10k kills is nothing i was doing that on a regular basis. i was 1 of the top players in gears 2 n 3 without boosting
i didnt boost in gears as well
The nightmare continues. Watch the @FearTWD premiere April 10 at 9 PM ET then http://gearsofwar.com #GearsofWar pic.twitter.com/fmXoYX2MlY
JD Fenix? Marcus's son? I really am going to miss Marcus, but I'm glad they are not just rehashing characters.
The series end on the third installment for me. Don't see the point of continuing the story other for licensing franchise reasons.
The series end on the third installment for me. Don't see the point of continuing the story other for licensing franchise reasons.
Originally Posted by GalactusSpartan
Says the man playing all the Halo's.
Says the man playing all the Halo's.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah I not going to defend Halo 5, I was content with Halo 4. I only played it since brother bought it and even then got bored of it rather easily.

Probably the reason I'm so hard on Gears of War 4, cause I see and stuff I hated in Halo 5 in the upcoming Gears of War 4.
Great game, beta is awesome, already level 20 :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account