GAMES WITH GOLD: Free August Offerings

Deals & Discounts

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

For the month of August, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate ($59.99 ERP) for free during the month of August. WWE 2K16 ($39.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from August 16th to September 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, August 1st, Spelunky ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through August 15th. Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Beyond Good & Evil HD ($14.99 ERP) for free through August 31st.
I sold WWE 2K16 last year so I'm glad this is here so I can mop some more cheevos up Smile
Got both the 360 games already, but the X1 games are more than welcome Smile Never expected Koei to go ahead with making one of their games GwG. This is a first.
4 games I don't have, so can't complain.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Ditto. Looking forward to Beyond...
4 games I don't have, so can't complain.
Originally Posted by Dome Johnny
same hare finally a month of games i don't have
ill pass on all of those even though ill add them to collection.but i was curious how easy was Beyond Good & Evil HD on xbox 360 going to be?
HA! I got Beyond when it went on sale for like $4 or something... it seems like a fun game and it translated well, as for the difficulty, I hear it's not that bad.
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (JP) is free with gold

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account