× 9 (36.00%) Street Power Soccer

× 15 (60.00%) Another Sight

× 10 (40.00%) Outpost Kaloki X

× 3 (12.00%) None: I either have all of these already or have the one's I want

× 5 (20.00%) None: I don't want any of these games

• Added 04-03-2022 12:45 AM
  • 25 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
For those who didn't already know or forgot, it's time to download April's Games with Gold games[list]
So, if you haven't already, be sure to go here and get your games.
Last edited 04-04-2022 at 04:47 AM by GTN Eric.
Just because I've added a poll, I'll add a comment that I typically "buy" all of the Games with Gold even if I don't think I'll play it. I may play them in the future or use them for some online achievement contest. I already have Outpost Kaloki X on disc but It is extremely convenient to not have to pull the disc out, even though I prefer to have a disc version of a game so that I always own a copy.
They're pretty crap if you ask me, especially that "Soccer" game, besided did already own both 360 games, those are usually the only pickings I play I can't remember last time I played a Xbox 1 GWG
I don't have gold so I won't download any of these. That's not to say I won't play them as someone else in the household has gold so I'll get access.
Just because I've added a poll, I'll add a comment that I typically "buy" all of the Games with Gold even if I don't think I'll play it. I may play them in the future or use them for some online achievement contest. I already have Outpost Kaloki X on disc but It is extremely convenient to not have to pull the disc out, even though I prefer to have a disc version of a game so that I always own a copy.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Pretty much the same. I always download even if I won't play them right away.
Aren't Hue and MX Vs. ATV: Alive also in the April list, and wasn't Street Power Soccer one of the March games?
Aren't Hue and MX Vs. ATV: Alive also in the April list, and wasn't Street Power Soccer one of the March games?
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
Street Power Soccer technically is a March game, but it remains downloadable for a whole month and will fall off on April 16th. Probably why it is included.
Last edited 04-07-2022 at 04:38 AM by MarvzMitts.
Yeah, I just did the ones that are available now. I probably should have just done the ones that are new for the whole month. My bad.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I also claim all games that i can regardless of if i like them
Another Sight but also Outpost Kaloki X and since it's a 360 game you get to own it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account