Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Is anyoneveryone interested in used 360 JP games. Most are easy achievements and as I no longer achievement hunt like before and have been moving around, I need to lighten my load. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can do sales through PayPal or put them up for auction on eBay. If you are in the Fl or Ga region, I can possibly hand deliver. I will put a list of what I have if there are interested parties.
Last edited 11-03-2015 at 11:33 PM by Ichya Paradise.
Army of Two
Vampire Rain
Velvet Assassin
Every Party
Street Fighter 4
Onechanbara
Samurai Spirits
Tetris
Blade Storm
Gundam Musou 2
Gundam Musou 3
Mobile Suit Gundam Operation Troy
Shikigami no Shiro episode 3
Otomedious G
Otomedious X
Cyber Troopers Virtual On 4
Cross Channel
Pia Carrot youkoso 4
Instant Brain
Steins Gate
Idol Master Live for you
Moe Moe nijitaisen
Tayutama - Kiss on my Diety
Memories Off 6 Next Relation
Time Leap
WLO Sekai Ren ai kiko
Chaos Head Noah
Code 18
No Fate
What about the actual JP console, thinking of parting with that one?
Don't think the wife is too keen on that idea. Sorry, not at this time.
Originally Posted by Ichya Paradise
Totally understand, I parted ways with mine and now regret it.
What about the actual JP console, thinking of parting with that one?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Yes, that was my next question. There's no point in me buying games if I don't have a console.

Time to check Ebay...
Yes, that was my next question. There's no point in me buying games if I don't have a console.

Time to check Ebay...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Fshguy, Streak Leader, and I went in on a brand new console from Play Asia. It was not a bad price at all, and we got the newest body style, too.
That being said, I still have the old white brick. Still no red ring yet, but who knows how long that will last in the US.
Maybe if you offer to take his wife, he'll throw in the console....
lol. We are good now. Hopefully talk of divorce won't come up again. So no wife swapping. Is there a thread for that?
lol. We are good now. Hopefully talk of divorce won't come up again.
That's good to hear!
Is anyoneveryone interested in used 360 JP games. Most are easy achievements and as I no longer achievement hunt like before and have been moving around, I need to lighten my load. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can do sales through PayPal or put them up for auction on eBay. If you are in the Fl or Ga region, I can possibly hand deliver. I will put a list of what I have if there are interested parties.
I'm interested.
The list is about the same. I can update Monday as I am in Atlanta at the moment.
Could you list some prices? And or shipping cost? Any discounts for multiple purchases? How much for all of it?
Could you list some prices? And or shipping cost? Any discounts for multiple purchases? How much for all of it?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
^^^ exactly

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account