Forge World in Halo: Reach

Halo: Reach

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

i have to admit, i haven't been very excited about Reach, but if anything keeps me interested in this game for an extended amount of time, it will probably be Forge. the potential here is absolutely insane, and while there have always been tools like this on PC, i don't think they have been quite as streamlined and accessible to all as this one seems to be. this may just push me all the way off of the fence.
Guess it's time to reserve my copy. I liked the Halo 3 editor and this looks like a massive leap in what we can do. I didn't like ODST, but am now far more interested in Reach.
I'll admit, I was on the fence and couldn't decide between Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops. This has won me over -- in fact, I'm going to pre-order my copy from Amazon.com over the weekend.

I never really got into Halo 3's multiplayer -- I was mostly playing Call of Duty: World at War. But I was talking to one of my friends about this after I watched the video and... wow. He told me some of the amazing levels he saw in Halo 3 -- with the editor being as clunky and difficult to use as it was. (And I tried Forge a few times.)

But this? This looks easy, and it looks amazing. I can't wait to see what gamers can create with this new and improved editor.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account