Achievements?

Xbox 360

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone has a list of easy achievements? cause I really needs to get some fast due to some competition. XP I needs to get some fast? anyone has any clues which are easy. cause right know the games I got.. most of them are not that easy to do, or have the time for them. :P
get a madden game. you get achievments for passing the ball. that was the 2006 one though havent played since.
Also if you play Jumper you will get 500 achievements in the first 2 missions really easy
get a madden game. you get achievments for passing the ball. that was the 2006 one though havent played since.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Madden 2006 was extremely easy to get, if only mine didn't get stolen way back in the day. The newer Madden games have been a little bit more challenging though, so I wouldn't recommend it for easy achievements.

By far the easiest achievements to get is from Avatar: The Last Airbender. You can quickly and painlessly unlock all achievements within roughly 3-5 minutes of gameplay. I rented the game from GameFly and returned it the same day. If you have a pass for free game rentals or know a friend who (most likely mistakenly) bought the game, pick it up for some easy points. Here's a YouTube guide for good measure. Stick Out Tongueirate:

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account