Affiliate links on GTN?

Deals & Discounts

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Did this topic need a poll?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 27 (69.23%) Yes, of course it did. 250 polls or bust!

× 12 (30.77%) No. Stop this madness.

• Added 01-01-2021 10:34 PM
  • 39 votes
Just curious if the links to the Microsoft store through GTN are affiliate links that kick a little money back to GTN for every purchase. I haven't been using them to make my purchases because I hadn't given it any thought, but if the links do work that way, I'd rather let my purchases chip in a bit over here.
You might want to check old forum posts for polls that had no end date. A couple years back several of us were doing the same thing, and the nicer ones would set a poll with no end date.
Yes, we do receive a commission for purchases made through the Microsoft Store links on game pages and wherever the Microsoft Store links are found. Thank you for asking and thank you for your interest in helping out!
You might want to check old forum posts for polls that had no end date. A couple years back several of us were doing the same thing, and the nicer ones would set a poll with no end date.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, I've scoured all the forums for polls. I'm over 200, but a lot of the polls that are out there did have an end date, so there weren't quite enough open ones to get over the 250 hump.
Yes, we do receive a commission for purchases made through the Microsoft Store links on game pages and wherever the Microsoft Store links are found. Thank you for asking and thank you for your interest in helping out!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Is there a way to find bundles on sale through GTN? Single games are straightforward enough, but lots of bundles of easy completions went on sale this week. I don’t see anywhere that bundles are listed here to follow those links. Does it work to follow the link for a single game and then just navigate to the bundle from there?
Is there a way to find bundles on sale through GTN? Single games are straightforward enough, but lots of bundles of easy completions went on sale this week. I don’t see anywhere that bundles are listed here to follow those links. Does it work to follow the link for a single game and then just navigate to the bundle from there?
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
Unfortunately we don't have a way to display direct links to bundles here, but you can still support the site by clicking a Microsoft Store link and navigating elsewhere in the Microsoft Store. Essentially we receive a commission from any Microsoft Store sale that occurs as a result of a Microsoft Store link that was sent from our site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account