Xbox 360

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

What are you getting

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (73.91%) Call of duty advanced warfare

× 6 (26.09%) Battlefield hardline

• Added 11-01-2014 06:41 PM
  • 23 votes
I know that Grand theft auto five is comming out and it is the same thing but battlefield hardline and call of duty advanced warfare is comming out so what are you getting
You should have included an option for both! Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
and for neither
If I were getting either of those I would get Battlefield. But as it is, I refuse to buy a CoD game again, and I now, after 4, I refuse to by a Battlefield game again.
Eventually both, twice....but not at launch, should have had a choice for which versions too. ONE and or 360...
and for neither
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
There was none
I'll probably get Battlefield because it'll eventually be on EA Access, but I voted for CoD because this is the first one I've been interested in in ages.
and for neither
Yeah, the answer is, The Crew.
Well, after tonight, I am pretty sure I will be acquiring the Adventure Packs and Character Pack for Pathfinder: AGC...
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Halo: Master Chief Collection
GTA V for Xbox One
and for neither
I totally agree with this. While I'm sure that many people enjoy these games, I personally can't stand to play them. The multiplayer is a horrible experience for me. Plus with all of the people that seem to mod lobbies, I just don't see it as worth the risk to my profile.

Of course, in all fairness, I have to admit, I did enjoy the campaign for CoD 4: Modern Warfare.
I totally agree with this. While I'm sure that many people enjoy these games, I personally can't stand to play them. The multiplayer is a horrible experience for me. Plus with all of the people that seem to mod lobbies, I just don't see it as worth the risk to my profile.

Of course, in all fairness, I have to admit, I did enjoy the campaign for CoD 4: Modern Warfare.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I am picking up cod aw, but I agree with you I hate the mp. I love the single player campaign and that's it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account